BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > So in draft and scouting?

So in draft and scouting?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/10/2014 21:50:09
Overall Posts Rated:
Does the list of players for everyone be the same such as player ones player is the exact same as someone elses player one cause having player one the only good player in the draft means its automatically going to whoever goes winless in my division right? that would stink

This Post:
265426.3 in reply to 265426.2
Date: 12/10/2014 23:51:04
Overall Posts Rated:
ok i was hoping so thanks

This Post:
265426.4 in reply to 265426.1
Date: 12/11/2014 05:55:11
Overall Posts Rated:
The game lists the players in a random order before you scout them. Once you have scouted your draft class, you can move the players in your list to the order you want to pick. So, for example, if you find, through scouting, that the 26th player in your list is really good, you can move him to the top of your list by dragging and dropping him at the top of your list and then saving the list. The worst team in your league gets the first pick and the best team gets the 16th pick. There are three rounds to the draft and you pick in the same position each time. So, if you are 3rd pick, you get 3rd, 19th, and 35th pick. If there are bots in your league, they do not scout and pick randomly from the draft class. The other player coaches in your league will scout and can reorganize their list to get whichever player they think is the best.

If you look at a previous draft summary (like this one http://www.buzzerbeater.com/league/365/draftSummary.aspx), you can see the way the draft went and who picked when and also, in the last column, see what their preference was for the pick they got. As you can see from that draft, my team, Banes Ballers, was in a bot league and, even though I had 16th pick, I still got my first choice.