Help - English > About Let Coach Decide

About Let Coach Decide

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/22/2014 17:28:20
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm interested about something.
LCD+blank lineup = AI coach handles lineup and subtitutions the way he sees as best.
Now, my question is:
Does he take into consideration and trying to adjust his lineup (as best as he can) to the offensive/defensive tactic that I chose?
Simple example of that would be, that he puts 3 Bigs in 3,4,5 positions(if possible, and it will be efficient) in an inside focused tactic, and the opposite with an outside focused tactic.
More serious example would be that, let's say I chose a tactic that puts more focus on Driving and Handling. Will he pick the most suitable guys for the tactic, or does he just pick the best players to his opinion, without considering the tactic?

Thanks in advance,
Have a good week.

This Post:
265124.2 in reply to 265124.1
Date: 11/22/2014 19:35:36
Overall Posts Rated:
let's say I chose a tactic that puts more focus on Driving and Handling. .

What tactics do that? Thanks.

This Post:
265124.4 in reply to 265124.3
Date: 11/23/2014 04:38:10
Overall Posts Rated:
It's not the principle, my point was that I choose tactic that focuses more on specific attributes.
Does the AI coach knows to adjust the lineup to the tactic we choose?
Do you have any idea?
I asked in my national forum, and someone said that from his experience, the coach will somewhat pick the best players that fits to the tactic you chose..
Can someone else tell me what he thinks from his experience?

By the way, I heard the BBs are going to cancel this option, I think that if they do, they need to give us more control of the tactics and instructions, which will help us to set the minutes and subtitutions better.
What do you think?

Last edited by nevo levi at 11/23/2014 04:39:09