BuzzerBeater Forums

Philippines - III.14 > U21 PH Team Training Guide and Support

U21 PH Team Training Guide and Support

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/23/2014 07:18:28
Overall Posts Rated:
I am one of the helper of our Under 21 National Team and Im here to find a possible U21 player and give you a guide in how to train a U21 National Team.

Kung sakaling may prospect ka jan, at you are training him as of now, please..
1. post the name and the level of your trainer.
2. (optional) pakisend po sa akin ang skills niya.

This Post:
258204.2 in reply to 258204.1
Date: 04/23/2014 07:19:46
Overall Posts Rated:
The USA U21 Coach gave me permission to use this a few seasons ago and I think it is great as a guide for any Philipines owner wanting to acquire or train potential National team and U21 players, or to just find good quality youngsters to train up for your own team. This is meant as a guide only, and as it says, just cause you follow it, doesn't mean your player will make the U21 or National Teams, but coudl help. Hope this is helpful:

Train a U21 player? What's in it for me?
Quite a bit! Unlike the National Team, any manager in any league has the means to train a U21 worthy player. And there are real and tangible benefits to do so:
1. Increased merchandise money for your team. That's right, you get more merchandise money every week that your player is on the team. Seriously, you get paid for it.
2. Owning a quality young player. At the end of spending four seasons training a rookie, you will have a young, well trained, and valuable player. This is a player that will not depreciate in skills for at least 12 more seasons, a player that you may be able to continue training as some freakish monster superstud, or a player whose youth and skills will command a premium price on the transfer list. There are no bad options having a player with youth and ability!
3. Play the game better Especially for new or lower division managers, training a U21 player is an excellent way to learn the details and skills of the game and become a better manager. 48 minute single-position training, game shape management, and understanding training pops and the elastic effect are just some of the more advanced game skills that you master when training a U21 prospect.

Sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?
The catch is that there is no guarantee that your player will be put on the team. Even if you follow this guide and meet all the minimums for a U21 quality player, there are only 18 roster spots each season and usually only 10-12 players play in the majority of games. But that doesn't mean you've failed if your player isn't selected! Points 2 and 3 above will still hold true...you will have a great player and be a better manager for having trained him.

I'm sold! What kind of player do I need?
You to either draft or buy the right kind of player:
1. Guard
-18 year old
- At least perennial all-star (7) potential
- Ideally 30 skill points in the 6 guard skills
2. Big Man
- 18 year old
- At least superstar (8) potential
- Ideally 15 skill points in the IS/ID/RB skills
3. Small Forward
- 18 year old
- At least all-star (6) potential
- Ideally 50 skill points overall

What kind of trainer do I need?
A level 4 (advanced) trainer is the minimum needed here. Any lower and your guy may not make reach the basic requirements by the time he's 21.

What do I train?
At the end of this posting you will find a list of common player prototypes that are likely to be considered for the U21 team, and also some directions on the best way to train them. Keep in mind that these guidelines are the minimum to be considered and that once the minimums are met you should contact your U21 scout or the U21 coach for further direction.

How do I train?
Your player will need to play at least 48 minutes at the training position each week. He will need to be trained single position (i.e. only at PG for passing) whenever possible for the most efficient training. A good guide to the basics of training is here:(http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thr...)

This Post:
258204.3 in reply to 258204.2
Date: 04/23/2014 07:20:14
Overall Posts Rated:
The USA U21 Coach gave me permission to use this a few seasons ago and I think it is great as a guide for any Philipines owner wanting to acquire or train potential National team and U21 players, or to just find good quality youngsters to train up for your own team. This is meant as a guide only, and as it says, just cause you follow it, doesn't mean your player will make the U21 or National Teams, but coudl help. Hope this is helpful:

Train a U21 player? What's in it for me?
Quite a bit! Unlike the National Team, any manager in any league has the means to train a U21 worthy player. And there are real and tangible benefits to do so:
1. Increased merchandise money for your team. That's right, you get more merchandise money every week that your player is on the team. Seriously, you get paid for it.
2. Owning a quality young player. At the end of spending four seasons training a rookie, you will have a young, well trained, and valuable player. This is a player that will not depreciate in skills for at least 12 more seasons, a player that you may be able to continue training as some freakish monster superstud, or a player whose youth and skills will command a premium price on the transfer list. There are no bad options having a player with youth and ability!
3. Play the game better Especially for new or lower division managers, training a U21 player is an excellent way to learn the details and skills of the game and become a better manager. 48 minute single-position training, game shape management, and understanding training pops and the elastic effect are just some of the more advanced game skills that you master when training a U21 prospect.

Sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?
The catch is that there is no guarantee that your player will be put on the team. Even if you follow this guide and meet all the minimums for a U21 quality player, there are only 18 roster spots each season and usually only 10-12 players play in the majority of games. But that doesn't mean you've failed if your player isn't selected! Points 2 and 3 above will still hold true...you will have a great player and be a better manager for having trained him.

I'm sold! What kind of player do I need?
You to either draft or buy the right kind of player:
1. Guard
-18 year old
- At least perennial all-star (7) potential
- Ideally 30 skill points in the 6 guard skills
2. Big Man
- 18 year old
- At least superstar (8) potential
- Ideally 15 skill points in the IS/ID/RB skills
3. Small Forward
- 18 year old
- At least all-star (6) potential
- Ideally 50 skill points overall

What kind of trainer do I need?
A level 4 (advanced) trainer is the minimum needed here. Any lower and your guy may not make reach the basic requirements by the time he's 21.

What do I train?
At the end of this posting you will find a list of common player prototypes that are likely to be considered for the U21 team, and also some directions on the best way to train them. Keep in mind that these guidelines are the minimum to be considered and that once the minimums are met you should contact your U21 scout or the U21 coach for further direction.

How do I train?
Your player will need to play at least 48 minutes at the training position each week. He will need to be trained single position (i.e. only at PG for passing) whenever possible for the most efficient training. A good guide to the basics of training is here:(http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thr...)

This Post:
258204.4 in reply to 258204.3
Date: 07/03/2014 22:13:48
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everyone!

Patapos na ang season, kung may mga natrain po kayo jan na player na pwedeng ipasok sa U21 PH Team, please PM me.

sa PM niyo, please include.
1. Skills of your player
2. Level of Trainer
3 Your plan build for that player

This Post:
258204.5 in reply to 258204.1
Date: 08/29/2014 10:16:17
Overall Posts Rated:
i will do my best to train and find best player in my team.

This Post:
258204.6 in reply to 258204.5
Date: 08/29/2014 11:10:02
Overall Posts Rated:
do you have any trainee right now?

This Post:
258204.7 in reply to 258204.6
Date: 08/29/2014 11:14:51
Overall Posts Rated:
yes,as of now i will train all of my players

This Post:
258204.8 in reply to 258204.4
Date: 08/29/2014 11:18:34
Overall Posts Rated:
1. starter 2. none 3. career extension

This Post:
258204.9 in reply to 258204.1
Date: 08/29/2014 11:32:13
Overall Posts Rated:
1. jose edgardo decomotan-allstar-trainer minimal
2. rowan destreza-role player-trainer minimal
3. max jalandra-6th man-trainer minimal
4 gareth macasaet-starter-trainer minimal

This Post:
258204.10 in reply to 258204.9
Date: 08/29/2014 18:33:53
Overall Posts Rated:
Your trainer should at least be level 4 or advance..

train one player only, and thats Decomotan..

I need his full skills.

This Post:
258204.11 in reply to 258204.10
Date: 09/01/2014 01:35:19
Overall Posts Rated:
what do you mean full skills?how do i train him?