BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > My first good draftee. Advice please.

My first good draftee. Advice please.

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
257475.10 in reply to 257475.9
Date: 04/08/2014 02:40:43
Overall Posts Rated:
To the op don't sell just ask for the nt coaches for a training regime and dedicate yourself to it. hard work does payoff.

if you sell you will regret it, trust me

This Post:
257475.11 in reply to 257475.10
Date: 04/14/2014 04:26:30
Overall Posts Rated:
Please don't selll this guy,and train him yourself,this guy is sadly 19,so you won't receive that much money for him.If he was 18 it could go up to maybe 2 million,but now somewhere between 500k / 1 million.
I would start by training OD for a while,and level it up to 8,after that some 1V1 and make a multiskilled PF of this player.After that you can start training inside ,this is a great player for your team ,and should bring some extra merchandising in the future.Should you decide to sell him after several seasons you still could receive a lot of money,because he is multiskilled.

This Post:
257475.12 in reply to 257475.11
Date: 04/14/2014 12:03:32
Overall Posts Rated:
yes the op should not sell. People who tell you to sell, actually want your player for them selves most of the time, while a few actually want to help. Everyone is competition

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 04/14/2014 12:04:10

This Post:
257475.13 in reply to 257475.11
Date: 04/15/2014 15:04:54
Overall Posts Rated:
His height makes him a big man. It's probably better that his secondaries already started off decently well, since those tend to pop slower than inside skills based on height. Yes, he will take a lot of work on inside skills but with ATG potential and 7 seasons, who knows? The NT needs bigs with good secondaries.

Even if he doesn't become an NT player, he will become a fantastic player for your team, and his value will increase on the market, once your dine training him. It's very hard to train NT players given, salary, and training out of position, they ususally are 28 yrs of age to be considered for the team. There are no guarantees for your player making the team, but given some time, dedication and patience he could catch up to comparable players his age.

Trust me all the hard work will pay of you have an amazing prospect you can invest in. I had many nay sayers tell me my trainee can never measure up as NT caliber. I still have a lot of training to catch him up with the rest of the players, however he still is a great player for my team. Hard work definitely pays off.

My trainee
Then:
Height: 6'10" / 208 cm
Potential: all-time great
Game Shape: respectable
Jump Shot: average Jump Range: pitiful
Outside Def.: respectable Handling: mediocre
Driving: average Passing: respectable
Inside Shot: atrocious Inside Def.: pitiful
Rebounding: inept Shot Blocking: mediocre
Stamina: inept Free Throw: mediocre

Now: