Philippines - IV.20 > Our Beginning

Our Beginning

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
226748.6 in reply to 226748.5
Date: 1/5/2013 5:10:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i was tempted to tank the whole season 22....with good reason because i estimated that tanking at division 3 would save you around 2 million....plus the number 1 draft player with more or less hall of fame potential that you can sell for about 800,000...yes going back to division 4....will result to lower weekly earnings but this will also be compensated by the price of 300,000 if you manage to win the championship plus the attendance boost for being promoted again.

This Post:
226748.7 in reply to 226748.6
Date: 1/26/2013 7:52:40 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Still struggling at the half of the Season...with a 6-10 record...second to lowest team in rank....but i could say not the weakest....because the team is now in fighting form with a mix of good young and veteran players....the focus of arena construction the previous season had taken its toll....because my roster is just rebuilding itself...this is the reason why they say this game is a marathon....it will take time....to earn and save enough money and invest them to good young players....as it is i think im going to fight in a relegation game to stay at division 3. focusing now in managing the gameshape of players...and playing TIE or take it easy mode to improve the team enthusiasm....if for some reason you still dont know yet...playing TIE most of the time is better than playing normal mode.

This Post:
226748.8 in reply to 226748.7
Date: 1/30/2013 7:32:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Again another star player my power forward got injured...the way the team is going based on our standing....i'm fighting not to be automatically relegated back to division 4....i am now considering getting a staff doctor to lessen the frequency of injury among my players....it seems that once you set foot at higher division...a staff doctor is a must.

This Post:
226748.9 in reply to 226748.8
Date: 2/10/2013 8:19:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hard to let go of my star power forward, but he injured for the next two weeks...I put him immediately in the transfer list...and manage to sell him for 140,000 a little under half of what i paid for him.....but by selling him I saved the two weeks salary that i will pay for him although he is not playing for the team....his salary is around 45,000...thats 90,000 in two weeks...meaning i didn't really lost any money for him and by doing so...manage to buy another not so skilled PF...decision that lead my team to win my next game....time is crucial as my team fought not to be relegated.

I also bought a doctor for my team health to avoid nasty injury again that could derailed my effort to salvage my team from being relegated....a very bad season indeed...and it is hard to right the situation with very little money.

This Post:
226748.10 in reply to 226748.9
Date: 3/23/2013 6:58:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Division 23...My fifth season at buzzerbeater....my third season at division 3....i won the relegation last season so i stayed at division 3....again my center got injured for 5 weeks before the last season end......again i sold him although i know that all injuries will be reset at the start of a new season....just to save a little for paying his salary ....last season is a season of injury....but this season started and so far are injury free....i am 4 - 1 in standing.....winning 4 in a row....losing the last game to a similar unbeaten team....who played normal game againts my TIE.....why would he do that?....just to lead the standing or just to stay unbeaten....he sacrifice his team enthusiasms....its better to lose a battle now just to win the war later....so it didnt affect me....

This Post:
226748.11 in reply to 226748.1
Date: 5/22/2013 4:04:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your Right :)

This Post:
226748.12 in reply to 226748.10
Date: 6/4/2013 9:12:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Season 23 finals.....I made it ...only to be dissapointed in a most frustrating manner....Ciudad grande pulled a veteran trick of spending too much with over the budget team before the playoff start and run on negative. Still I'm confident to give him a decent fight although his team salary is 100,000 more than my team salary....I believe I created a team fit to play the run and gun offense....easily beaten TIMKO with the same team salary as my team....in the semi finals....but bad luck is on me....for after 5 minutes of close fight in game 1 of the finals.....my star center is injured....waited months...to be in the finals...when it finally happen...my star player got injured....my star center salary is 88,000 so without him....I am playing againts 100,000 plus 88,000....=188,000 more than what my whole team is worth.....after the game....I found out my star center will be injured for 1 week....meaning the whole finals season or up to game 3....if there is a game 3. I can only shake my head.

Season 21 first season in Div III = Season of Arena Building
Season 22 Second season in Div III = Season of Injury
Season 23 Third season in Div III = Season of Run and Gun with one big bad luck at the Finals

This Post:
226748.13 in reply to 226748.11
Date: 9/7/2013 8:02:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
helo

This Post:
226748.14 in reply to 226748.12
Date: 9/7/2013 10:39:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Season 24......6th season playing buzzerbeater......4th season playing at Division 3.....Im in the Finals again.....But I did not plan to be in it this time. I thought after an unlucky season spent the last time with no money left at the start of this season....I would need to wait another season to accumulate enough money to finance another campaign to fight in the Finals....so thats what I done from the start.....

I sold my high salary players.....waited.....managing the economy right....saving money.....but not really losing all my game....decided to buy another young good player to invest my money and to help in winning enough games to stay afloat....and not be burden with a lot of lose games....If I decided, to sell this player next season....Im sure Ill get my money back. I watch as two other veteran teams ...relegated from the higher division...placed themselves ahead of the pack....meaning positioning to win and be promoted.....at the half of the Season....I earn another million and....decided to buy another young good player with it.....just to increase winning more games...I still intent to just save and earn more money...not really aiming for the finals this season.....but....as the season near its end with a few games left....I assess the situation....the strength of my team and the opposition.....and with a little more than 300k left......I decided to buy another strong old but good center...to help my team.....i knew it was a risk since...i will run my economy into negative....so the timing should be right.....I bought the final piece or player with my remaining money with two games remaining in the season after the game update or after the teams paid their weekly expenses.

I won in the playoff.....and now fighting in the Finals as I write this.

Last edited by Markang_Bungo at 9/8/2013 4:32:31 AM

This Post:
226748.15 in reply to 226748.14
Date: 9/14/2013 7:25:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
We won...we are the Champions.....time to move up.

This Post:
226748.16 in reply to 226748.11
Date: 3/10/2016 1:36:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
For new teams:

Welcome sa Buzzerbeater, naghahanap ako ng mga all star players and higher potential na 18 years of age. Paki copy-paste yung stats nila at send sa akin.

For Pilipinas Trainers

If you are training star potential from ages 18-21 please send me stats of your player paki copy paste din. Thank you. If you need any help in training just send me a message. Feel free to join the forum section titled U21 scouting.

Just click on my name to send me a message Vader (54761)