Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/13/2018 05:57:08
TrenseRI
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
The BB team is warming up and we are proud to present a fully customizable jersey designer for our Supporters!

Let's not waste time, here are the main strong points:

- the ability to choose between 16 different templates with both front and back sides
- fully customizable colors of those templates
- ability to add a logo (25x25px) to whatever position you like
- fully customizable front and back texts, along with the player number on the back
- the aforementioned text can be set to any preferred position, it's color and stroke both being customizable
- ten color swatches, also changeable

The jersey will be proudly displayed on the team overview page, as soon as you set a preferred design. Go ahead, play and enjoy!

Note: The jersey designer itself is available on the page where other Supporter preferences, like team logos, custom courts and banners can be set (linked under the team banner on the team overview page).

This Post:
294152.3 in reply to 294152.1
Date: 05/13/2018 06:34:46
Overall Posts Rated:
Are you ever going to start working on things that really matters (aka Fans’ mood for example)?

Message deleted
This Post:
294152.9 in reply to 294152.6
Date: 05/13/2018 07:27:44
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you BB-Team :)

I have been waiting for this for a long time. :D

I hope it will help new managers to get more emotionally invested in their team, staying longer and more people supporting development (both visual and GE changes). Because of the advanced tactics, deep and long term game BB is, I think the visual aspect is important for recruitment, and give managers something else than just victories to focus on, while they build their team so they eventually will win some games.

I would like to see even more franchise building features such as
-roster display, or individual player display that looks like good old collector cards.
-investment towards merchandise income (leveling up potential income by expanding merchandise options; jerseys, caps, banners, etc)