BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > FML Radio

FML Radio

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/10/2016 16:41:57
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello, and welcome to FML Radio. FML Radio is a program running in the USA forums where one manager is interviewed each week about a specific topic relating to BuzzerBeater. An example episode can be found here: (278116.1)

This week we are happy to air an International Episode and to expand our range to the BB community at large to give the managers at home a fun read while hearing about the game they love so much. BuzzerBeater is about competing, about creating a quality team, and about managing your players to the top of tens of thousands of others. Perhaps the most succesful team recently is KK Mordor, three-peat B3 champion. Here to answer some questions is LA-Saur0n!

(http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/2015/04/28/150428093824...)

----
Chek: Welcome to FML Radio LA-Saur0n, why don't you start off by telling us a bit about your home nation of Serbia?

Saur0n: I am proud to be Serbian, especially if we talk about basketball. In Serbia, basketball is main sport, something like in Lithuania and Philipini. People here understand basketball, they know to recognize quality and good work.I guess thats a reason of our success in basketball, not just in NT, but also in clubs achievements. Basketball, for me, is something more then a sport, i live it from my first ages.

Chek: How long have you been playing BuzzerBeater and when did you decide to start building the team that ultimately won three B3 titles?

Saur0n: Well, i got team for long time, but didnt play it seriously. I have needed like 3-4 seasons to become a competitive for National titles, soon B3 title.

Chek: If you had to trust one of the players from your championship team to carry the Ring of Power to Mount Doom who would you pick and why?

Saur0n: No doubt, player who was in 3 consecutive seasons on BB web page, JAVIER CHAPERON!

(http://i.imgur.com/9GlJGwA.png)

Chek: What made your team different from teams that were only able to win one B3 title at a time?

Saur0n: Only 1 thing, i made team piece by piece, i have trained 5 of my 8 players, made them unique and they wont play like that in other team.Lets say also that i made one of the best attacker in this game, Javier Chaperon, who is still main player in Spanish NT at his 35.

Chek: What was the strategy behind your team build? Was it designed to play Look Inside?

Saur0n: Most people say that, i cant claim that my team was made for outside attacks. But, my team could play balanced tactics as well, which i showed in some important matches. Still, LI and LP was my main weapons...

Chek: How good are you at basketball in real life?

Saur0n: I am pretty good for Serbian standards.

Chek: What advice do you have to other managers that want to build a successful team?

Saur0n: My advice would be that patient is the most important thing in this game. Play, watch how the best teams works, copy something from them, try to find out something by yourself, made constant financial impact, build your team piece by piece... spending 50mils in few days wont make your team the best, buying high salary player with good skills, doesnt mean he would fit in your team.

Chek: If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

Saur0n: My favorite destination is Italy, if i can prefer city, that is Milano. Have been there a lot of times and like it very much.

Chek: If you had 140 TSP to design your perfect player what would that player look like?

Saur0n: For me there 140 TSP cant be perfect player. But, if i would choose, i would pick skills like Chaperon had, he was nearly 140 TSP.

Chek: What do you think about the Micro Nation Debate?

Saur0n: I am for it. Competition would only make you stronger which is goal from all of us.
-----

Big thank you to LA-Suar0n! If you want to see more of these in the future +1 it and let me know who should be on the show!

This Post:
278347.2 in reply to 278347.1
Date: 04/10/2016 16:45:34
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you for sharing this interview with us :)

This Post:
278347.4 in reply to 278347.1
Date: 04/11/2016 02:25:14
Spartan 300
Prva Liga BiH
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Spartan Kids
Nice one mate +

This is where we hold them!
This Post:
278347.7 in reply to 278347.1