Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/28/2015 05:41:46
All Torn Down
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Gday Guys,

Firstly i accept defeat and that the better team on the night won, however just to further enhance my understanding of this game, can someone advise why my team fouled 26 times to their 10?

Does it have anything to do with Stamina or Defense?

My ratings aren't too bad i don't believe for the game tonight either.

Here is the game: http://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/87959507/boxscore.aspx

Cheers,
Beau

This Post:
275526.3 in reply to 275526.1
Date: 11/30/2015 07:19:21
Woodbridge Wreckers
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
While the situation TerFu paints happens too, this was not the case in your game. Your guys had many fouls way before the last minutes of the game, so this was not the cause.

Some of your guys are very foul prone, especially Neset, Cesarczyk and Baamonde. If you look at this or previous seasons, you'll see they average around 1 foul for every 10 minutes they play. This game was no different for those guys, they fouled a lot. This is caused by a hidden trait referred to as "Aggression trait"; it affects how often a player fouls and is fouled by others. For your other guys, it could be they defended a player that have the trait that they draw fouls easily, or it could be just a bit of bad luck too.

You can't do anything about the aggressiveness of your players, what you can do is pay attention to they amount of fouls a player makes when buying a player. You can also try to switch matchups if you see that one of your opponent's players gets to the FT line a lot; then you can put your foul prone player on another player to prevent him from fouling out quickly.

This Post:
275526.4 in reply to 275526.3
Date: 11/30/2015 14:49:30
All Torn Down
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the response mate, greatly appreciated.

Yeah will keep that in mind going forward.

Cheers!