BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > What's this?!

What's this?!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/03/2015 13:01:10
Overall Posts Rated:
Problems with BB getting bigger every day here.

For almost 30 seasons spent in BB I learned to set lineup and tactics.
It's ridiculous that I have no trainees and to play normal in Cup game with BOT when in this whole season I play Take It Easy! If u check all my games u can see that I extreme rare play normal, but with BOT ▬ no sense.

Last 3 hours I try to check tactics because I had same kind a problem in a past but, I couldn't allow to the Lineup anytime - just Oops, smt went wrong with your request.

Your programmers do nothing about it ▬ because last time this is exactly what they do for the same problem.

Did I mention that I check at least 50 times my lineup (every day several times) and things were OK until last 3 hours ► lineup was OK, tactics was ok, effort was OK, but now..

In other managers game (more then 20) I do not have any problems like that. Not even close.

This is disgusting.

p.s.
Šta je bre ovo, Marine? Pa, dokle više, aman?
I nemoj samo da mi onaj Perpete prosipa pamet opet... Užas.
Stvarno je glupo (i krajnje sumnjivo) da se samo meni dešavaju ovakve (i druge neobične i neobjašnjive) stvari u zadnje vreme.

Veoma je glupo terati ljude da koriste strani jezik radi bilo čega. Da je taj jezik najbolji onda ne bi niko učio svoj maternji.

Mislim šta reći..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK8cMfLka34

p.a.
Dodato radi smirivanja strasti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5RhUKf9aAM

This Post:
273385.2 in reply to 273385.1
Date: 09/04/2015 03:12:57
Overall Posts Rated:
There are a couple explanations, first of all servers are still slow because of offseason calculations and downtimes can happen.

At the end of the day you won your game, if you lost some training minutes you can still train Stamina or Free throws, so no real harm done.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
273385.3 in reply to 273385.2
Date: 09/04/2015 11:40:10
Overall Posts Rated:
BB Marin already few days ago told, that offseason calculations have been ended succesfully.

This Post:
273385.4 in reply to 273385.1
Date: 09/04/2015 13:19:43
TrenseRI
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
Please try to keep your bug reports short and to the point, over the top complaints do not help! The reason we use English is because other users need to be able to read and understand both bug reports and replies.

First of all, I can't find any error reports for your account (every "Oops" page is logged). Also, there are no tactics submits logged either. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but these are the facts.

I do have one piece of advice for you: in cases when you're getting repeated Ooops pages, disable the new Active Bids feature temporarily (if you already haven't done so). It's a new feature that was reported to have had caused some errors in the past (even though I thought the issue was fixed).

This Post:
273385.5 in reply to 273385.2
Date: 09/06/2015 02:38:44
Overall Posts Rated:
No, that's wrong. (last sentence)

If anybody train ST or FT for young trainees ▬ that's like to put one bag of sand on extremely rocky coast expecting to become Copacabana.

By training ST or FT for young trainees ► there will be no place for them in National team forever. It means no money at all for merchandise (only for peanuts), lower profit on sale, etc.

No team training means 3 training more per season for good. After several years it means minimum 15÷30 skills more :)

Team training could be done after 29yo too, when training player are complete.

p.a.
Not playing BB for win but for fun.
What's one win with no players improvment?!

This Post:
273385.6 in reply to 273385.5
Date: 09/06/2015 02:47:35
Overall Posts Rated:
By training ST or FT for young trainees ► there will be no place for them in National team forever.

I doubt that one lost Training week kills all the chances to join a NT.

If so you'd Need to Fire trainees if they get injured for two weeks or more.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
Message deleted
Message deleted