BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Help with the game

Help with the game

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/31/2023 03:12:02
Overall Posts Rated:
So Ive started playing this game, but I dont quite seem to understand how to influence the game. My team has been winning a few games but also losing games by BIG numbers.
Are there any guides or places to find help so I can understand what I should be doing (daily/weekly/etc), how to balance economy and players etc.
I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you.

This Post:
319397.2 in reply to 319397.1
Date: 05/31/2023 04:14:06
KK Vicuña Zagreb
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KK Hillerød Zagreb
Hello Landon Donovan,

welcome to the game. I started recently too and the thing that helped me the most is E.B.W.'s YouTube channel. You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/@BubblesBuzzerBeater

I watched all of his videos and made notes on how to play this game. It's really an excellent source for getting started. Props to E.B.W.

After that, the forum is a great source for learning stuff too so don't hesitate to ask whatever troubles you about this game. Be patient, there's a learning curve but it's nothing complicated, you'll get the grasp of it in no time.

Hope this helps and that someone else will provide some other sources too.

Good luck with your new club!!!

Leaflock

This Post:
319397.3 in reply to 319397.1
Date: 05/31/2023 09:16:15
Isca Centurions
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dartmoor Pumas
Welcome! I have a basic beginner tutorial in my forum signature, which may provide some ideas when starting out.

Some of the teams you face will be more established, and there's not much you can do early on. The best you can do versus them is "Take It Easy", building enthuasiam for other games. Try to concentrate on beating the easier teams in the league.