316444.3 in reply to 316444.1
Date: 11/03/2022 16:05:04
LionPride
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
TerrapinPride
Hello all,

I am once again running for the NT job after coming just short two seasons ago against a manager that not one time offered a plan(go recheck), and thus, predictably, came up way short...

Several seasons ago, a big point of criticism against me was that I was in DIV. That really annoyed me, because it basically diminished my candidacy and all that I could offer because I picked a path(one that, I might add, is a fantastic one) to tank to save money and train some elite players. Elite players that have earned myself into DII in quick time. Doing so on the back of a homegrown HoF player that I made a conscious choice when he was 18 to skip U21 for NT. Now, he might not make the NT because it's really bloody hard to do so, but I trust absolutely no one else to give advice to a manager of a sick HoF+ 18 year old on how to potentially make it, using what I have learned and what not to do. It's easy to buy players, but to train them up and know how to make that elite player is something I know extremely well(maybe only Tough, Tranquil, or Sixth I trust more) . And we need that guy more after the previous years of futility. This game is for everyone, and let me be easy to approach, and quick to advise so I can see a more unified effort towards the NT(and thus U21).

50 seasons of dedication, admiration, and love for our NT programs has resulted in zero coaching jobs. Not a one. I used to believe the best man won, but then failure occurs with people who beat me (with a big exception to the GOATs Antwon and Tough) I grow sour, and I wonder what people think about me that they won't tell me. The chance to be a world champion is not something anyone wants to take with me.

And I will win the whole bloody thing because if I don't then 50 seasons of effort has failed you all, and I won't let myself be an unworthy coach to players I've been entrusted with, and managers who believe in me.

I've given all I have the offer to people on Discord(and it's predecessors), more than anyone even realizes, and they see the new and shiny, or someone who pops in, wins, and then leaves their mess behind. I have never been that guy, so give me the chance to prove that I am the guy who turns us back into a world power.

Thank you all!

Last edited by oriolekid at 11/03/2022 16:06:36

This Post:
316444.4 in reply to 316444.3
Date: 11/03/2022 18:10:27
R3AP3RS
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Knicktardeder
Tldr