This Post:
314649.2 in reply to 314649.1
Date: 04/24/2022 16:01:35
Splash Gang
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Splash Gang II
People see me as a candidate for what I can can’t do, not what I can do. A few seasons ago it was “you’re still in DIV.” I’ve been told “you ask way too many questions in the discord for a NT coach” and I’ve always found that hilarious that you’d want a manager who pretends they know everything instead of those who ask the community questions so we all have a better understanding (not to mention community involvement is never a bad thing!!!).

Well said. Questions should never be a negative thing. I ask an absurd amount of questions every day to people in the discord but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing. The best projects come with/from collaboration.

This Post:
314649.3 in reply to 314649.2
Date: 04/24/2022 19:29:01
Cyborgs
IV.17
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Brawlers
Just a shout-out for Oriolekid …. Over the course of many seasons I have asked him for advice on training, tactics as well as many other BB related things. He always gets back to me fairly quickly and offers his advice but more importantly he always leaves room for discussion regarding my questions, which I have many times gone back and forth with him on certain questions that I have had and the advice he has given, this shows that not only has he helped answer my questions but has also taught me many different aspects of how to play the game and be successful. although most of the time I go off the rails and decide to blow up the team and do something different..
This shows that Oriolekid has pride in this game and is willing to help other managers but also it shows that Oriolekid will run a great
USA NT Team and is willing to involve managers in the success of the team..
Let’s give Oriolekid the opportunity to run the USA Team and see what he can do…
Best….
Mad Scientist…