BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - IV.15 > Pregame Locker room scene...

Pregame Locker room scene...

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/09/2022 19:09:52
Linndale
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
Billy Backstage, live in the locker room with tonight's postseason pre-game show with Mikhail Klimenkov, Linndale's quiet giant. Mikhail, you starred at power forward in the last postseason game. What was the secret?

"Well, I just do what the team needs. I don't have to be the big star, but sometimes you gotta remind folks that don't have to be is not the same as can't be. Anyone here can and it was just my turn to remind people."

"BLAH, BLAH, BLABBITY BLAH... CUT THE CRAP Klimenkov", interjected Arely Coronado. "You know, Backstage---if that's your real name--- every night somebody steps up. It's who we are and what we do. It could be me tonight; it could be anybody. Tell him, Urban!"

"Can you feel the madness all around you," asks Lukas Urban, as he slowly spins around into the camera's view, arms extended out and index fingers pointed skyward. MACHO MADNESS, yeah, that's what it's all about! We're gonna do the thing and there's nothing you can do about it!

"Kevin Jung, do you care to elaborate on what's been said here by Lukas Urban?"

Klimenkov, Urban, and Coronado shout in unison: "NO!" Klimenkov clarifies.

"He can't talk until he does at least an 18 point 10 rebound game. His double double was rebounds and assists. Disqualified. No big man double double, no big man rights. He knows the rules. Ain't that right, rookie?" Jung emphatically nods agreement.

Thomas Lagorce yells acrosss the locker room, "Listen up; everybody THINKS they're the man, but to be the man, ya gotta beat the man, and Billy Backstage, you're looking at The Man!

Entire locker room erupts: "WHAT?" Lagorece continues: "We're the high flying..."

Locker room: "WHAT?"

"Ball faking..." "WHAT?"
"Shot making..." "WHAT?"
"Rebound taking..." "WHAT?"
"Game breaking..." "WHAT?"
"BADDEST MOTHER---" "SHUT YO MOUTH!!!"

"Billy Backstage live in the locker room and the boys from Linndale are ready to rock n roll! Back to the studio!"