This Post:
308440.3 in reply to 308440.2
Date: 03/23/2021 15:13:15
ETBU Tigers
IV.23
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dr. of Dubanomics
I'd like to formally announce my intentions to run for our NT Manager. I've played this game for the last 24 seasons and had a run of 8 or so seasons prior to that. My ability to make the most of my rosters has been proven at almost every level of BB competition. I've secured over 630 victories with a win % north of 65%. I've won almost 80% of my cup games and been in the final 64 on multiple occasions.

I've succeeded at running inside oriented offense and outside focused teams. I've won with 3-2, M2M, and even 2-3. I'm a manager that is able to adapt my tactics to the weapons at my disposal. I see no reason with the talent that the USA has that we can't be a force to be reckoned with. I've captured 3 titles in Div 3 and 4, 2 more silvers, and only missed the playoffs 3 times in my 24 seasons (2 of those were due to tanking).

I promise to seek the wise counsel of Khenry who has agreed to help in the transition and other BB managers to get a wide range of input as to what the best tactics for each match would be. We need to incorporate more managers to train and strengthen our pipeline and continue to build players that are able to add to our flexibility moving forward. I'm active on Discord and have sought advice and given advice to some of the best managers BB has to offer.

I truly believe with your support we can make the USA NT a team that no one wants to face!

Yours Truly,
The Mrosla Stopper...Dubness

Last edited by Dubness at 03/23/2021 15:20:47

This Post:
308440.5 in reply to 308440.1
Date: 03/26/2021 09:40:07
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Pardon any voice to text snafus! The simple fact is this it's the same group of guys who have been dealing with this for a long time it leads to an air of exclusiveness as opposed to inclusiveness my goal is to make it so that this community as a whole feels more invested in the fortunes of this team. The game planning and player building that takes care of itself, The guys who have been invested in that I assure you they're not going anywhere and the new schools of thought that could be brought forth from increased visibility in time will make this program more successful.

but the simple fact is we need to find a way to drum up more interest because of the current amount of interest is scant to say the least. Those who are currently in the loop, they like it this way. My goal is to influence those who either have felt disaffected by the current crew, and even more so to those who have never really given much of an interest to begin with. The more people we can get involved with this the better.

This game is changing before our eyes. And I still think there may be a renaissance coming in terms of getting back a lot of the Lost users from over the years either people coming back into the fold or even better people who are brand new to the game. A vote for me is a vote for trying to present a front that shows that we're into it because as it is particularly out here on the site that's not the impression you're going to get. So it's a real simple choice do we want this to continue in the hands of the few or make this as something that will be for more of us!