BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.26 > Hey DV.26!

Hey DV.26!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/25/2014 00:53:20
Overall Posts Rated:
I know it's almost the middle of the season, but I felt like introducing myself anyway. I'm FaTaX. This is my second season playing BB. I hope to get along with all our active managers. This season DV.26 has been harder then I expected, especially in my conference. I hope all the active managers reply to this thread and get to know each other. If anyone has any questions about anything don't hesitate to reply here or pm me. Hope to start some chatter soon!

This Post:
258236.2 in reply to 258236.1
Date: 05/30/2014 23:59:39
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey everyone (active managers)
I'm Raf. First year in BB but I've heard a lot about it. Games are always better with active forums and managers alike.
I agree with FaTax, for a division V league there is some tough competition and teams. Im going to try to make it to the playoffs but it will be tough.
I am taking advantage of the great promo for 1 yr supporter for $10 through draftstreet because its fun to get all the extra things that make it feel like it's your team.
Hope every team here gets better and advances and if you all have any advice or want to talk strategy send me a bbmail.