BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > U21 Consolation Tournament

U21 Consolation Tournament

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/23/2012 04:42:35
Overall Posts Rated:
We end our path with a loss against Shqipëria, not too much happy about that, but we had too many troubles during this season.

Vozoras and Varsamis were injured for two weeks and we can't give our two best outside players, Vozoras come back, but surely lost 2 training weeks.

Ristani is not bad, but surely not better than Tsirigotakis.. the problem was that TS was a little bit higher for Shqipëria and we paid this.

66th position, 2 W 6 L, not too much happy about that, but I'd like to continue my job here if you will give to me this chance again. We have really good 19 y.o. players like Vitalis, Vonortas, Sakelaropoulos, Tsiartas, Tsouknidas or Voitsidis and many other.. we can figure well in a couple of seasons.

I will write down a top 5 players during this week, sorry for dealy but new work drains a lot of energy :-)

S.M.

This Post:
228768.2 in reply to 228768.1
Date: 10/26/2012 17:07:21
Overall Posts Rated:
it is doesn't matter for the loss in my opinion you are doing grreat job with the young players you saved a lot of young talent for teams bot and your are helping the users to make a good and right training of the new players and you deserve the job for more 2 season and we will have better players this time