BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Your stats & records

Your stats & records

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/28/2011 21:16:36
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everyone, I made a program that gathers informations about your players and team.

Informations:
- using bbapi to gather data (access key is required, you can get it from preferences)
- supports only Windows (I can provide help if you want it on other system, it ain't really hard actually)
- open source (under GNU GPL v3 license)
- in case there's an error on program start up, this might fix it: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?display..., if it doesn't help then post error here
- in the field where you specify from which season program shall get data, I suggest to do not write earlier season then you actually started (it will just take more time to get data). If you don't remember in which season you started you can check that out in your club history

Features:
- provides various data about your team (amount of wins/losses, win/loss streaks, most points in match, etc.)
- collects players total statistics (ever wondered who's the all time best rebounder in your team?)
- stores player stats in .csv file (can be imported in Excel, OpenOffice, etc.)
- supports all kind of matches (league, cup, friendly, etc) #currently doesn't include only B3
- allows to get data from any season (or from all seasons)
- tiny program to view .csv files

---

Updated 29-12-2011 (Version 1)
- now it's a single application (BB Assistant Mini)
- has graphical user interface
- allows saving player stats to .csv format
- fixes

Updated 30-12-2011 (Version 2)
- new app StatViewer (just a simple viewer for csv files)
- support for relegation and private league matches
- some minor changes (csv file, user interface)

---

Download: http://code.google.com/p/bb-assistant/downloads/list

Last edited by RSX at 02/03/2012 10:45:35

To: RSX
This Post:
205456.3 in reply to 205456.1
Date: 12/29/2011 05:33:03
Overall Posts Rated:
Good job, thank :)

Message deleted
This Post:
205456.5 in reply to 205456.2
Date: 12/29/2011 07:24:18
Overall Posts Rated:
it works great

one suggest, in match numbers you can concat [match= XXX ] to the number, and then when us copy/paste in bb-forum, we get the exact link

another thing -> in stats, you can put a rare symbol as pipeline "|" between all data and then it will be very easy to extract it to an access or excel DB

one more -> in stats, ats are ast?

I agree about that. You should also write "Pts", "matches" etc. only as header, it would be much nicer once imported in Excel
Moreover, about the program about arenas:
- Sorting arenas by league, just to see arenas in I, II, III division etc. In this way you could add stats about average size of the whole arena and/or the various parts of it
- I'd like to choose leagues to consider. For example Italian VI division has only bots, they are useless but it takes at lot of time to download their stats (50% of total time)

Last edited by Paco el Niño de Piombo at 12/29/2011 07:33:05

This Post:
205456.6 in reply to 205456.1
Date: 12/29/2011 09:09:33
Overall Posts Rated:
I suggest you put the program what you did use! Here's giving the document is damaged, but it's because I'm not using the right program to open them!

Very Nice job!

Edt: Nothing is working here. Here says I need a dll, I downloaded it, but is not working too.

Last edited by Saltori at 12/29/2011 09:25:37

This Post:
205456.9 in reply to 205456.8
Date: 12/29/2011 12:44:39
Overall Posts Rated:
Uploaded new program, it's now single app and does both things.
- it has graphical user interface now
- you can save player stats as .csv (you can load it in Excel, OpenOffice very easily)
- fixed typo (ats -> ast)
- in team records changed so it actually shows [match= ID] if you want to paste it on forum

Moreover, about the program about arenas:
- Sorting arenas by league, just to see arenas in I, II, III division etc. In this way you could add stats about average size of the whole arena and/or the various parts of it
- I'd like to choose leagues to consider. For example Italian VI division has only bots, they are useless but it takes at lot of time to download their stats (50% of total time)

The arena program was made just for Ralph54 and his BB Mentor tool. He wanted only average arena size per league.

Edt: Nothing is working here. Here says I need a dll, I downloaded it, but is not working too.

What DLL file?

did you use winzip to compress these files?

No, I'm using 7-Zip archiver.

This Post:
205456.11 in reply to 205456.1
Date: 12/29/2011 15:08:49
Syngas
LPBV
Overall Posts Rated:
Very good!
+1