BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > adverse affects of arena expansion?

adverse affects of arena expansion? (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
270438.9 in reply to 270438.6
Date: 05/25/2015 07:02:04
Woodbridge Wreckers
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Who has the biggest arena. Is arena capacity really important for income?

Yes it is important, the more people can visit your arena the more tickets you can sell. You can't just only raise prices to make more money, you really need to expand.

That said, once you get to 20.000 seats there won't be coming a lot more visitors when you build more than that. There's just not enough people around to fill an arena that large.

This Post:
270438.10 in reply to 270438.8
Date: 05/25/2015 14:26:19
Overall Posts Rated:
Nah.. I can easily do that arena in about 4 more season. it about 8~9 million give or take r me. Maybe 15 million one jump. If we think about all money we collect over time its not that hard.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 05/25/2015 14:27:43

This Post:
270438.12 in reply to 270438.11
Date: 05/26/2015 06:35:48
Overall Posts Rated:
The only reason to build a 20k+ arena is "I have to much extra cash and I want to make things difficult for my team so instead of buying better players or top-notch trainees I would bury my money on useless extra seats that cost a fortune and will be eternally empty even if I sell them for low prices and thus I'll make the same money as someone who has a sold out arena with full prizes 60% the size of mine and spent 10kk less than me to build it".

This Post:
270438.13 in reply to 270438.11
Date: 05/26/2015 13:31:41
Overall Posts Rated:
It fun to see how much you don't know . With statement like You cant pay back 8~9 million ,look its not a shark loan, who are we paying back ?? LOL

Arena is a 1 time payment each time you do it , not a of end cost things that has to be repaid /Arena expansion is not a mandatory thing , its do at will ,there is no penalty for doing it. But if we do it in of 3~4 sets in the right numbers it much cheaper to afford. Also faster to do. But again it not mandatory, its do at will. It takes time, that is the only set back.

For me all I need 8~9 million to get that 40k Seats. But if he wanted 20K seats, he needs 15 million Neither amount is impossible by any stretch to obtain on BB. Come on man

He doesn't have to make( pay back any amount) arena shares no penalty, because its a flat cost. Only if he is in debt( which is not the case here) or over paying for players. The seat will pay or them selves if he is in the green with player salaries. if he just wait , and profit. It not far fetch to say he can make 50 million in his life time playing.. 50 million is nothing on BB. Go look some teams buy and spending over the years

Empty seats is not a penalty. You don't have to make up any cost because you already paid for the arena .. If your in the green with a salaries your making a surplus every games. Wether if its 3k in 20k seat arena every game. it depends on player salaries.

This Post:
270438.14 in reply to 270438.13
Date: 05/26/2015 14:23:45
Overall Posts Rated:
Desired skill set to author a forum post:

Reading comprehension: Wondrous
Thought articulation: Legendary
Relevance to topic: Stupendous
Objective factual response: Legendary

Your skill set:

Reading comprehension: Awful
Thought articulation: Inept
Relevance to topic: Average
Objective factual response: Atrocious

This Post:
270438.15 in reply to 270438.13
Date: 05/26/2015 14:30:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Empty seats is not a penalty. You don't have to make up any cost because you already paid for the arena .. If your in the green with a salaries your making a surplus every games. 

So you are suggesting it is financially beneficial to invest in seats you will never fill than invest in players who will promote you to the next division?

Last edited by Perriwinkle Blue at 05/26/2015 14:35:57

This Post:
270438.17 in reply to 270438.16
Date: 05/26/2015 16:01:17
Overall Posts Rated:
Playing to win has nothing to do with it on any level of any point of debate or play on BB. all it take 8 season to get 8 million if not sooner than that.

You dont need a big arena to win, but to sustain that team or be financial competitive your going to need one in the right amounts at the right size. Which is whole new set of circumstances , whole new arguments. Not to be combined with any opinions or thought of say.

Its that some managers rather win than to do arena to start, some rather spend for success to start.. Once you spend before you build, you stay spending. No other away around that, but if they build an arena to the right size you get your money. You only have to do 3-4 times. you can win and get this amount of 20k seats in faster fashion ?? what your assuming is mis guided on things to hinder the topic...

Promotion don't always equal successful manager, a lot mangers got the next level making less. A lot go and never see any success but stay spending they have no 5 season budget plan/ All they have let see how far I go playing LI/lp with train youth./ That's not how you play BB..

When fact is they are getting paid more in the higher levels of play, what excuse do they have to being broke, money affording issues.??? So tell which method is better making less and having a strong team or having the money with a weak team 50/50 team promoting.. You can get the players but you cant get that money you could/should of had, it will never return in any fashion. Managers can demote all they want to they will still lose money. It has nothing to do with arena seat or hording , winning ,but everything with mangering team profits for future success.

Playing within a budget.? arena always put money in your pocket unless you have team you cant afford or barley afford. Not all tactic cost 2-3 millon to run some some are spending.<< That is the issue that be

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 05/26/2015 16:12:15

Message deleted
Advertisement