Trainee help

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
276291.5 in reply to 276291.4
Date: 01/29/2016 14:46:19
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi,

Thank you for the response, I currently do not have another trainee, but i got a 5star 5pot 6'1 ready in this years draft and i am a lock on first pick. also as an added assurance that draft pick has stats on all with a guarantee of average OD and Respectable SB so they might pose problems to coexist training since both might be on off position training.

Going into my current trainee i think that's a great idea going 1v1 forwards, hopefully would hit around 9-12 on HA and DR. then at age 20 if i do OD and PA maybe they should hit around 9-11 each? by the age of 21 should he be already done on the off position training? i currently have a level 5 trainer on him and am planning to try and go for a lvl 6 trainer next season. i think i'd train some SB instead of RB after to try and go for an unconventional team, i think i'll get a pop with rb on the 1v1 hopefully. but it's a long way of seasons ahead. training players got me interested more and if this draftee will have a chance at u21 i think i might change training plan and have this current guy go along with it. :)