Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
305418.4 in reply to 305418.1
Date: 07/03/2020 04:40:16
Woodbridge Wreckers
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Free throws is where you lost a lot of points too, which is not reflected in the ratings.

Also your scoring is diminished by your lack of offensive flow (your C can be a great scorer but he needs to get the ball in his hands in a scoring position to make use of it).

So the game is not about who gets the highest ratings, in the end you need to score more points than your opponent and there are games in which you can do that with lower ratings, for example when there is a mismatch.

There is also the randomness factor indeed, maybe if you simulate this game 9 more times, you win all those 9 times and you just got unlucky this time.

Try to see what you can learn from this loss (offensive flow is important) and use it to improve your team and chances of winning in the future.

This Post:
305418.5 in reply to 305418.1
Date: 07/03/2020 05:09:02
Overall Posts Rated:
It's simple:

1.You cannot play Li with bad playmaker (specially passing)
2.CT by opponent
3.Pretty bad freethrowing

Seem pretty normal result for me :)

This Post:
305418.12 in reply to 305418.11
Date: 07/04/2020 14:40:01
Overall Posts Rated:
(111127380)

Just as it is here, I'd like to ask it. I can still be considered new to the game so I would appreciate it if someone clarified for me. That's my last match. I won't complain about the result of the game. So, I'm just trying to find out how the game engine works.

I played TIE, with the home-court advantage and my opponent guessing my Run and Gun, it sounds a bit troublesome. But still, it could be a blowout from my side as he also played Run and Gun (My PG, SG, SF has OD 7-16-13) yet, his SG and SF sank a total of 50 points.

Also, my crappy PF has used 22 shots. I thought it was supposed to be the "the first good look" taken in R&G. How and why does it happen? I have got a 50k salary guy, 25k salary guy, a much better outside scorer in PG than my PF (JS, JR, Driving and Handling-wise) but still he ends up with more number of shots. (His defender is a higher salary player and I assume he can defend easier than what my PF shoots)

Well, I guess the game engine hated my guts for this match overall My highest salary guy got injured for weeks, my trainee fouled out. As I am not a well-experienced person, would you also say the score is fair?

Advertisement