USA - V.32 > whoa

whoa

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
187479.17 in reply to 187479.15
Date: 12/14/2011 14:19:17
Overall Posts Rated:
Average in all his attributes? And that's why I wanted to draft him. Sweet prospect. As far as money and arena go, I would recommend you expand your court side seats and luxury boxes. You're not selling out all your bleachers and lower tier so there's no point in expanding those. At the same time you're consistently filling all luxury boxes and court side seats. So that would increase your weekly income. For example, right now I have $633K after paying $570K for an arena expansion. I've trained all my key players since they were rookies. I also make around $85K per week. So I'm doing pretty well as money, probably not quite as well as you but still pretty comfortable. I just need to buy good backcourt players and I should promote in a season or two.

To make a good SF, you'll need to play him out of position at PG and C for single-position OD/passing training at PG and IS/maybe ID training at C, with some time at PF for rebounding. You can train JS and HA/DR at SF, but everything else needs to be trained out of position if you want to single-position train those skills (which is the only way you can make use of his high potential). If you're not planning on trying to promote this season, why don't you do that this season? He's got the skills that he could hold his own at those positions in D.V

This Post:
187479.18 in reply to 187479.17
Date: 12/18/2011 15:34:42
Overall Posts Rated:
I think you both are being a too careful. Its not very difficult to keep up in Division 4, especially financially. My arena sells out just about every game, and my record isn't even great at all. I think, after tanking this season, I'll be able to get in D. III in just a few more seasons.

After Penny Packer leaves this season, I think you two will be able to compete for the championship. Buy some vets for a cheap price, and you'll both be out by the next three seasons.

This Post:
187479.19 in reply to 187479.18
Date: 01/01/2012 21:41:06
Overall Posts Rated:
I think it is more about time. I spend more time on DTL because I like that game much better. So I've been carefull with this team because I don't log on long enough to search through the market for good deals.