Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Florida university
is the stadium okay?

This Post:
305305.12 in reply to 305305.2
Date: 06/20/2020 12:48:59
Overall Posts Rated:
on what is your opinion about stadium based on? personally I think that 1M is good option too. See this (299939.25)

Last edited by goranj at 06/20/2020 12:52:51

King Crimson

This Post:
305305.14 in reply to 305305.7
Date: 06/24/2020 09:45:43
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
Take it in the kindest way possible, that given your stance the last time the question was asked your messages are mixed.

You say you would not recommend gym but at the same time you go almost to troll levels challenging others. As in life, nobody is forcing you to reply.

Thw question is:
what do you recommend?

The question is not:
From 1 to 1 million, how badly would you want to discourage someone from building a gym

If you think for example medical facility is better say that, or say that non are.
The reason i am saying this is that you are sandbagging the entire conversation and as a result little voices get to be heard because they dont want to emgage in troll level thread spamming

As for the question.
Depending on arenasize i recommend tv. Gym is strong if you need players to be better faster, but in the end, the extra costs mitigate some of the benefits. Training court is good but it makes little sense to buy it if you have high turnover of players.
A for medical facility i d say it's the weakest. Unless you are a contender or you nt needs players to be as healthy as possible, saving 3 or 4 days on a 2 werk injury is not worth it if you calculate.

As for merch. I studied merch numbers for over a season foe almost 30 teams. Merch does not bring you a fixed benefit, it inturn acts like a multiplier. The smaller the base, the less impact the multiplier has.
I saw a homegrown starting nt player in div 1 w 200k win as much merch in similar conditions as a team with 3 nt players, all reserves, same nationality. No home growns. For th lvl 3 merch store is strong. For others less so.

This Post:
305305.17 in reply to 305305.15
Date: 06/24/2020 10:43:46
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
Tv has a minor impact on merch. But i repeat minor.
It indeed has a positive effect on season ticket holders. I can tell you that it does not guarantee that you will have an increase despite having a weak season

But the true benefit is felt if you have an arena larger than league averages
If you have a small arena, rank around the upper echalon of the division in terms of revenue, then tv will not help as much.

I earned 370k per game.in div 2. And before tv i had difficulties passing 340k.

A good recommandation, and i will partially agree with what the other person said earlier, level is a safe bet in terms of benefits.

Ultimately I recommend building arena to the level of the division you are promoting to and plan on staying. And only later consider building infrastructure.

The lwague averages are available on the community pages, starting as of last season.