This Post:
283084.10 in reply to 283084.9
Date: 12/20/2016 23:58:44
EDH Wolves
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Greetings everyone and happy holidays to you, your family and your BB Team!

Well its the Tuesday night and the week before Christmas and all through the league not a trainee was practicing ..... but I digress....

So in last weeks games ....the Ice Man cometh ...the Flash were quick ...the Eagles soared and the Closers finished so it was a perfect week for our League Dont look now but Div II.2 lost one.....

So what's in store for this week?

Ice Man (4-0) at Div III Incompl (1-3) - Even on the road the Ice will freeze out their opponent....

GS_Warriors (3-1) vs Div IV Dallas Desparados (4-0) - Dallas is doing well in Div IV but they can't match up with the Warriors in this one...

Sungrazers (2-2) vs Div IV Lawrence Lancers (4-0) - The Lancers are a premier DIv IV team with 3 players over $40K in salary and just missed promotion last year but dont look to have rested up for this one...the Sungrazers will shine in this one but cannot take them lightly or they will be skewered....

Dallas Mavericks41 (2-2) at Div III The Apaches (2-2) - Another tricky tie here as the Apaches are at home and can put out a solid lineup for the Mavs but once again don't appear to be gearing up for a tourney match while the Mavs will put out a first class lineup for this one....Mavs run with this one, but perhaps not a run away....

Thunder Gods (2-2) vs Div IV Arlandria Rockets (4-0) - Arlandria is ready with thier first team as they had an easy one Tuesday night (against our old Div II buddy Big Todd & the Monsters who have sadly gone Bot.) The Gods must have had a vision as they are ready and waiting with a rested crew as well....I see the Thunder intercepting the Rockets in this one...

Upsyndrome (0-4) at Div IV Tumbleweeds (4-0) - The Tumbleweeds are solid and bring a $50K player in Friglio but are not rested...however Upsyndrome just don't have the juice this year for this one to be competitive.

EDH Wolves (3-1) at Div IV Cal Supreme Elite (4-0) - The Elite only have six players but one of this is $64K play Mark Laird...who makes this team win....the Wolves will have their hands full but will nip the Elite on the road.

Pwnsrtrz (2-2) at Danbury MadHatters (3-1) - Best game of the lot as both teams can put solid lineups out there as some players are rested some are not, this one will come down to who wants it more....the Stars will somehow align on this one and edge the hatters who will be mad ......

10inchVert (1-3) vs Div IV kingsofca916 (0-4) - The kings are still searching for their first win of the season and 10inch is too big a task for them this week....

Well we have quite a slate for week 2 good luck to you all and see you next week.....and have a Merry Christmas

- Games of the Week - The networks gave us two games this week as they pre-empted our broadcast last week with some show called Heidi.... Ed note - lots of choices for GoW for Week 2

Last edited by cws33 at 12/21/2016 00:00:06

Cws

This Post:
283084.11 in reply to 283084.10
Date: 12/21/2016 02:07:45
Cassville Yuck
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yuckville Cass
You really do a great job on these. I stop by weekly just to read your work. If I ever get serious about promoting again, I sure hope I am in this league with you. I owe you some payback anyway.

This Post:
283084.12 in reply to 283084.10
Date: 12/21/2016 07:44:51
Overall Posts Rated:
Merry Christmas to you too, CWS33, my multileague rival, and everyone else too.

May your stockings be stuffed with L's!

To: Yuck
This Post:
283084.13 in reply to 283084.11
Date: 12/21/2016 11:50:00
EDH Wolves
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Thanks Merry Christmas to you!

I have been around forever so I owe everyone something....

Last edited by cws33 at 12/21/2016 15:46:10

Cws
This Post:
283084.14 in reply to 283084.13
Date: 12/25/2016 10:15:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Merry Christmas D II.4!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Last edited by Thor Thumb at 12/25/2016 22:36:41

This Post:
283084.15 in reply to 283084.14
Date: 12/26/2016 18:51:25
EDH Wolves
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Cws33 here and welcome to our special holiday season two part edition of Survivor II.4....tonight I will just be announcing the matchups with the research and those prognostications in the next couple of days.....

So in last week's episode....The Dallas Mavericks41 were scalped by the Apaches, Upsyndrome had a down day against the Tumbleweeds, and lastly the Pwnstrz were owned by the Mad Hatters.... a truly unusual second week with three of our contestants voted off our tiny island....

So who is on deck this week ..... (records will be updated after Tuesday's Games)

Iceman (6-0) vs Div IV Almdudlers (5-1) - Tha Almdudlers are a good Div IV team but they face a premier Div II this week so unless they can generate some serious heat the Iceman cometh again this week......

GS_Warriors (5-1) vs Div IV chosenfewbeaversselect (4-2) - While the beavers have an extensive roster of 23 players they don't have enough talent on the roster to battle the Warriors on the road this week......

Sungrazers (3-3) vs Div IV Typhoooon (5-1) - In a potentially tricky tie, the Sungrazers rested a few front line players at the expense of a league home game to ensure that they will shine and navigate the storm.....

Flashover (2-4) at Div II Beware of Dogs (6-0) - Both teams have rested up for this key tourney battle, the key will be does anyone put more enthusiasm than the other....if it is even the home team Dogs will run away with this one as the Flash will be overwhelmed....

Funky Town Fire (4-2) vs Div II Blood Kings (4-2) - Heading into this one the Fire are all battered up with two starters on the DL, but they have rested up what they while the Blood Kings went to OT the night before Christmas so they are in a little disarray.....I see the Fire dancing on by in what should be a close game....

Miami Caliente (3-3) at Div II Silver Dogs (5-1) - In the last of the Div II matchups Miami will have to be smoking hot to keep up with the rested Silver Dogs.....unfortunately I see the Dogs running away with this one...

Game of the Week

Well thats the lineup and stay tuned for the second part of our Holiday Special in a couple of days

Thanks for everyone who joined us in this two part episode which was brought to you from sunny Palm Springs.....

League Race to Date

I - 15
II - 13
III - 14
IV - 13

Last edited by cws33 at 12/28/2016 12:56:06

Cws
This Post:
283084.16 in reply to 283084.1
Date: 01/03/2017 21:46:40
Overall Posts Rated:
Nothing like forgetting to set a lineup. :?

This Post:
283084.17 in reply to 283084.16
Date: 01/04/2017 00:07:31
EDH Wolves
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Cws33 here and welcome again to another edition of Survivor II.4, this is the 2017 kickoff and hopefully everyone is having a happy new year! Oh BTW, I promise not to invite Mariah Carey to sing....or lip sync to any of our New Year's celebrations....

Now to recap last weeks action....Ok, we are down to 11 participants with the Great 8 leading 6-5.....The Flashover were sent to the pound by the Dogs last week .... and Miami Caliente were iced by the Silver Dogs....

So what is on store for this week's games....btw, its getting tougher and tougher, teams have are now having to decide to stay on target for league or give a little more for the tourney, this is not only for II.4 but our opponents....as some like having that notch on their bedpost for all to see at night...

GS Warriors (7-1) at Div IV WHAIGH (8-0) - Could be a tricky tie but WHAIGH look to be playing to league and even the home court advantage wont overcome the Warriors depth in this one....

Ice Man (6-2) vs Div IV The Die Slow (4-4) - The Die Slow will be in slow motion for this one as they are tired and will be frozen out by Ice Man who are at home for this one...

Sungrazers (4-4) vs Div IV Johns Creek Wave (6-2) - Johns Creek has rested starter for this one but so have the Sungrazers for this one who will shine at home....

Thunder Gods (3-5) at Div III Amsterdam Chimps (2-6) - The question is will the monkeys rule their home roost or will the God strike them down....will be a close affari but the Gods have more depth to eek this one out...

San Diego Eagles (2-6) vs Div III Mad Kow (2-6) - The Kows have some rested starters but the Eagles are flying high them selves and will soar at home for this one

Funky Town Fire (6-2) vs Div IV FC Shock Wave (6-2) - The Fire will roll as the Shock Wave have a key injury and no game shape for this one....

EDH Wolves (6-2) vs Div II Clovis Knights (1-7) - Tough pick on this one as both teams played starters for league games, will the Knight HCA win out over the Wolves depth....gotta go with this Wolves in this one who will nip the Knight who are fighting to stay in Div II.

10inchVert (4-4) vs Div III Junkyard Dogs (4-4) - Two more teams that played for league but 10inch has more depth and are at home .....the Dog go back to the Junckyard empty handed in this one....

The Closers (0-8) at Div IV GR Venom (7-1) - The Vemon have lots of depth but the Closers are playing for the Cup this year.....not enough sting for the venom on the road in this one....

Only two teams with Bots this week so decisions are getting tougher, Good Luck all

Div II Standings
1 - 14
2 - 9
3 - 12
4 - 11

Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone enjoyed the read.....

Game of the Week

Last edited by cws33 at 01/04/2017 00:07:56

Cws
This Post:
283084.18 in reply to 283084.17
Date: 01/10/2017 23:36:12
EDH Wolves
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Cws33 here and its Tuesday night, time for this weeks edition of Survivor Div II.4....in last week's action nobody and I mean nobody was voted off the island....who would have thought So we still have the Great 8 leading 6-5 over those Big boyz....

So what is on the agenda for this week's contestants....

GS_Warriors (7-3) at Div II Window Lickers (6-4) - The Window Lickers are at home but they look spent, so the Warriors depth will win it on the road and the Window Lickers will be looking in from the outside after this week.....

Ice Man (7-3) at NBBA HipsterBears (3-7) - Both teams are gearing up for this one but the nudge goes to the HipsterBears as the Ice Man are in contention so they wont spend any extra enthusiasm on this one ....I get the feeling the Bears might to keep their tourney run going....

Thunder Gods (5-5) vs Wilmington Tiger Sharks (2-8) - The Sharks have done well to make it this far but the Thunder Gods will harpoon them in this one....

Sungrazers (4-6) at Div III Defensless Babies - With both teams rested this will be a good one but the Sungrazers have the shine so I dont thing the Babies will have enough defense for them this week.

San Diego Eagles (3-7) at Div IV Indubitably (5-5) - Indubitably have had a good run but the Eagles will soar in this one...

Beware of Dogs (9-1) at Div III Lakenation (3-7) - Unless that lake is really deep the Dog will run through and advance this week...

Funky Town Fire (8-2) at Div IV Rose City Raccoons (10-0) - The Raccoons are a home and unbeaten but they dont have enough depth to dance with the Fire this week....

EDH Wolves (8-2) vs NBBA Flash Mashers - The Mashers look to be playing for the Tourney this year so are rested while the wolves are not, the visitors will zip on by in this one....

10inVertical (5-5) vs Div II Irvine Anteaters (9-1) - Another good matchup but the Anteaters are rested and waiting dont think the home team can get enough elevation for this one as the Anteaters will root them out....

Work in Progress (4-6) vs Div III Anchorage Allstars (8-2) - This will be a good one as both teams are concentrating on league goals, so it comes down to depth....and the home court advantage....I think Work will progress this week ....

Closers (1-9) at Div IV Charlotte Charge (9-1) - Charlotte has charged ahead in league and are fighting two other teams at 9-1 and with the Closers playing for the tourney they will put the home team in a web this week....

Lots of interesting matchups....some NBBA teams, other Div II teams and still some Div IV teams in the mix..its pretty straightforward usually....unless someone CT's And dont forget dont go to Vegas on these prognostication as its purely for fun......or is it...

Thanks again and good luck to all you Div II.4 teams!!!

Game of the Week - I think this could be an OT game.....

Div II Scoreboard
1 - 11
2 - 7
3 - 10
4 - 11

Cws
This Post:
283084.19 in reply to 283084.18
Date: 01/12/2017 23:06:51
Beware of Dogs
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
BEWARE of the scam artist aka kobe024 of lakenation.

Last Thursday, I received a BB mail disguised in the form of a courtesy email ... Not running my best team for our game, focusing on league bla bla bla. I even struck a conversation with the dude and discussed tactics etc. Set my lineup for the 3 games and never bother to check (my fault of course) ... Only to find out tonight he ran CT with his A lineup. Losing a cup game is no big deal, it happens to all of us at some point. But being scammed doesn't sit well with me. Very low !!!

To: TnT
This Post:
283084.20 in reply to 283084.19
Date: 01/12/2017 23:26:58
Overall Posts Rated:
what a douche!
But what would you expect from an unoriginal named player/team owner.

Advertisement