BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Team Building

Team Building

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/11/2020 07:40:44
Overall Posts Rated:
I came back after about 5 years! I have to decide how to build the team, do you have any suggestions?

1) First of all I need cash, so this season i will farm cash, what's the best way to make capital gains?

I remember that the most popular choices were:

3 inside player 7'1" or 7'2" trained single role (which primary skill is better to push to make cash at the end of the season?)
6 short player trained bi role in 1v1

What do you say?

2) Second point the building of the real team, (from next season I want to start building the bases) on the forum I read that it's better to attack from inside because OD is really incisive and therefore limits attacks from the perimeter, do you confirm it?

I have these ideas:

2 defensive outsiders with excellent pass + 2 inside player complete and offensive + 1 SF jolly balanced
2 defensive outsiders with excellent pass + 3 inside player complete and offensive
1 defensive outsider with excellent pass + 1 full offensive outside + 2 SF balanced + 1 inside player full offensive

all of which, of course, depends on the payroll I can afford depending on the division.
what do you think?

Other interesting builds ? Some time ago I saw a video about the reverse patient, basically they put an offensive outsider like C and made him take a lot of shots + the positive mismatch given by the fact that the opponent C had very low OD, other strategies like these?

3) Training are present both the pulling effect and the elasticity effect, which is more incisive?

Is it better to push the towing skills (like driving) and then train the rest or better to make the player go up in a balanced way to exploit the elasticity?

Thanks