BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
298030.2 in reply to 298030.1
Date: 01/29/2019 23:36:59
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you Cyprus NT for trusting me as your headcoach for season 43 and 44. it's a great experience for me with this great community to work with. from 3rd weakest NT in the world (rank 96) to start my campaign as Cyprus NT Headcoach for Season 43 and 44 to (rank 68) as i end my term as you headcoach. and the best moment i had with Cyprus NT is that this team able to beat Deucthland NT which is world rank no.20 in the world against this great nation (Cyprus NT) with rank no. 96 in the world. thats a dream come true to me to beat great teams in euro and bring glory and history for this micronation. in my term i was able to build a young core for this team for long term success of this team. Thanks Cyprus NT im hoping this is the start of your bright future for your Nation and Community.

to both candidates that aspiring to become the new Cyprus NT Headcoach:
1.) what is your advantage against your opponent in the elections?
2.)what is your edge against each other that can continue the growth of this nation?
3.)what is your best quality as a headcoach? what things you can bring to the table of Cyprus NT?

Thats my question to both of you :)

Goodluck to both of you and still im here to support and help if you needed no matter who wins this season elections. Peace ;)

Fabio Menta - Cyprus NT Headcoach for S43 and S44 is now signing out :(

Let's Go Cyprus NT !!!
Future is Bright for this Community Love You All :)

This Post:
298030.3 in reply to 298030.2
Date: 01/30/2019 02:01:33
Overall Posts Rated:

Thank you for that wonderful Question

1. My advantage against my opponent in this election is the fomer NT coach of Cyprus is a filipino whe can brainstorm about good ideas what should do and he can share to me his experience on handling a NT and we can communicate easily through filipino language.

2. My advantage against my opponent that can continue the growth of this nation is that i am a former NT coach for Pilipinas for season 35, 39 and 41 and i start my career here in BB is season 31 in that 4 season experience i already handled NT for that short experience and im a former U21 Assistant coach Pilipinas for the season 44 and we won the gold medal in the u21 asia championship beating china.

3. My best quality that i can bring is being hard working not easy to quit on something, and the responsibility if i will win i know my responsibility on this NT NEVER QUITS WIN OR LOSE

Thankyou!

This Post:
298030.4 in reply to 298030.3
Date: 01/30/2019 04:06:51
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you for that Question
1.My advantage against my opponent in greater experience in training and strategy, I train a long time Cyprus player,
2 My advantage against my opponent that can continue the growth,
is that I was Macau NT and I helped to train a young Macau team.
My goal over a few seasons is to run a new team in Cyprus
I'm training Diamantis Maridis. This contributes to the growth of Cyprus
3 hardest to work hard to get to know the strongest team and try to win stronger teams
Thank you

This Post:
298030.5 in reply to 298030.4
Date: 02/04/2019 12:14:42
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank's and Goodluck to all the Candidates. Go Cypus NT.