BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > Cyprus NT - Season 43-44

Cyprus NT - Season 43-44

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/16/2018 1:54:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This season 43 for Cyprus NT is a Roller Coaster Ride because of the quick happenings encountered by this team this season. New Headcoach, New Faces/Players, New System of Playing for this National Team. Quick Transitions Happened and it went good for the rebuilding process for this MicroNation National Team. This team was winless for 2 consecutive seasons and me as a newly appointed head coach of this team i feel pressured because im thinking of ways to make immediate changes for this squad. my mindset is to build a core for this team and to solidify the chemistry of the veteran core talented players with young core players and i must say i had a hardtime but i am accepting the challenge to build this team to become underdogs in Euro Cup Tournament eventhough many teams in euro is a powerhouse. as my journey go along with this team i love how the players play through ups and downs they keep fighting and showing the through spirit of this micronation. my boys undergo too many failures but i saw through their eyes that they want to represent well their flag colors at the same time they want to end the drought of loosing. so me as their headcoach i want to win also for the players and Cyprus NT Flag Colors. weeks goes by then the much awaited moment has come for this team Cyprus NT made a History for this Nation we beat Deucthland NT the world rank NT number 20 and Andorra NT world rank number 58. i saw my players and the fans from Cyprus celebrating loudly and having tears of joy in their eyes as we made huge upsets this season at Euro Cup Season 43. Vaggelis Fintanakis my veteran PG said to me that "Coach Fabio thank you very much for including me at your Final 18 Line Up Roster for Cyprus NT and i thought i will end my career with a failing grade but you save my career at National Team and thank you because im also part of huge history in Cyprus Basketball Team that beat Power House Teams in Euro Cup i cant even imagine that it will happen and coming but finally it happened. im 35 years old now turning 36 next season but coach if you need my service i still want to serve the my country and keep on conditioning myself to be better and always in shape." after he tell those words to me im very happy and emotional because i was able to achieve early what i promise on my speech in the elections and my mindset is to keep improving and challenging myself as a headcoach of this team in the upcoming season 44 Consolations Tournament which Power House Teams in all continent is there we are just hoping for better pairings at opponents we will be drawn out we hope our Cyprus NT Got lucky and translate another wins next season. by the way from 3rd weakest National Team in National Rankings we are able to reach the World Rank number 81 this season so we climb up to 15 ranking positions. but now we are currently in 83 world rank position. Let's Go next season and through the trust and confidence of this Cyprus Community i promise that i will do better next season and work hard for this team and for the players. RISE HIGHER CYPRUS NT !!!

Coach Fabio Menta - Headcoach of Cyprus NT

This Post:
296030.2 in reply to 296030.1
Date: 9/16/2018 2:14:20 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Cyprus National Team Awarding Ceremony for Season 43 (Euro Cup Tournament).
Sponsored and Brought to you by ZARK'S BURGERS :D

List of Awardees: (Average of the player based on Cyprus NT - 7 Game Matches.)

ZARK'S Most Valuable Player of the Season:
Alkinoos Chatzizacharias - Season Avarages (18pts, 8.1Rebs,0.4 Asst,0.5 Blks,0.2stl)

ZARK'S Mythical Five of the Season:
Alkinoos Chatzizacharias (18pts, 8.1Rebs,0.4 Asst,0.5 Blks,0.2stl)
Christodoulos Taralidis (13.4pts, 8.9rebs)
Pavlos Psarras (13.6pts, 3.9asst)
Yiorgos Kamaras (11.4pts, 6.9rebs)
Vaggelis Akoulis (10.1pts, 2.5asst)

ZARK'S Defensive Player of the Season:
Vardis Chasoulas (1.2blks, 0.8stls)

ZARK'S 6th Man of the Season:
Vaios Kamaritis (5.7pts, 1.5asst)

ZARK'S Scoring Machine of the Season:
Alkinoos Chatzizacharias (18pts per game)

ZARK'S Rebounding Machine of the Season:
Christodoulos Taralidis (8.9rebs, 2.1offrebs)

ZARK'S Assist Machine of the Season:
Pavlos Psarras (3.9asst per game)

ZARK'S Blocking Machine of the Season:
Vardis Chasoulas (1.2blks per game)

ZARK'S Stealing Machine of the Season:
Diogenis Kourkoulas (1stl per game)

ZARK'S Best in TurnOver and Personal Foul Machine of the Season:
Alkinoos Chatzizacharias (2.4 TO, 2.4PF per game)

ZARK'S Best Manager of the Season:
Kirss (Manager of Vaios Kamaritis)
Team Name: Bc Peak Audentes
Job Well Done in Keeping Vaios Kamaritis in Great GS every week ;)

Congratulations to the Awardees for this season Job Well Done Guys See you next season and Cyprus NT is now open for Try Outs :D be part of our team :D Let's Go Cyprus NT.

Coach Fabio Menta - Cyprus NT Headcoach

Last edited by Coach Fab - U21 Pilipinas Headcoach at 9/25/2018 5:10:54 AM