BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > [NAT] Scrimmage vs Srbija

[NAT] Scrimmage vs Srbija

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/25/2010 17:41:37
Overall Posts Rated:
I will test on this match 9 players and say GOODBYE to an old friend Dimitris Florakis (4652376). He's never been trained in the last 3 season with continuity, that's why he's now out from NT.
He also played as Small Forward during these 5 season and I thank him so much for what he does for Cyprus Team. I will prize his last owner, Pistoleros, with his last match (except for injuries or I don't know what!) and some merchandise :-)

After this scrimmage I will recruit 12-14 players for the next team that will face the consolation Tournament... Aim? 1st-32th position... this time is possible!

This Post:
137403.2 in reply to 137403.1
Date: 03/30/2010 07:19:57
Overall Posts Rated:
Point Guards: I'm not impressed about Kelepouris and Gittas, may be future could be on NT for these two players but they have a lot of work this season

Shooting Guards: really interesting performance by Gkavoyiannos, I'm happy about this. we surely know Papanikos' offense skills... we now should push on defense to create a great SG

Small Forwards: Chalampakalis is not ready... and I think he will never be... Papanagiotou have to improve a lot during this season... may be next season we have a complete SF

Power Forwards: we all know Florakis' value... he's now over for this NT, but still thanks for his "work" with the cypriot jersey! Avdikos didn't impress me at all... may be next season... may be...

Centers: Yiannakakos shows his limits in a senior competition... he's a big center... like Sofoklis Schortsianitis, power but no great secondaries. We will see if he starts or will reach NT after some matches. Liaskos starts behind "Big Yianna", but he has better secondaries... may be that during the season thanks to Juxhini he can find a place between the 18!