BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.7 > Tips to new players

Tips to new players

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/10/2014 19:08:39
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey everyone! Its TheZenMaster here! Today im going to explain how to go about achieving the ultimate goal in Buzzerbeater, winning the title and moving up. The first thing I will tell you is SPEND WISELY!!! Many players come in and spend all there money and use all there salary on one player! This is NOT what you want to do, you want to focus on bringing a few key players (Always check salary and age because the cheaper and younger they are the better)but also getting a high draft pick. (Yes tanking) But also remember that high draft picks do not mean great players! And just because you have a lower position on the draft. My star player (Rafeal Villegas) is a player that I drafted, got a steal on at the 11th pick, and trained myself! Now he averages 24 ppg/18rpg/3bpg and is only 22! These are just a few of the things I have picked up in my years of playing Buzzerbeater. (P.S start off using 4 scouting points (40k) and scouting ALL players! Not just top ones)

This Post:
262064.2 in reply to 262064.1
Date: 08/11/2014 10:43:38
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey bud, just to let you know I'm here to win and in the 5 games I've been here I'm 4-1 and intend to go for a championship right away. Nice try ;]

Simon Sukhov for MVP

Oh and by the way, you think you know all this from "years of experience". You pay your Rafael kid 75k a week, I pay my star who averages 5.2 more pts per game than your kid under 7k a week. Been here a few weeks and you're talking about being smart with money and you're paying your player 75k and did I mention you're in D5. If you are so experienced what are you doing here buddy, first time trying because too scared to see how bad you manage a rookie team?

Last edited by ask me something at 08/11/2014 10:48:38

This Post:
262064.3 in reply to 262064.2
Date: 08/11/2014 22:56:09
Overall Posts Rated:
Kml buddy ive been playing this for quite some time. Not in the USA but in different countries. Ive already won titles managing before, Ive also coached a U21 team. I decided to play in the US because it was more competitive. (P.S PPG isnt everything, actually its almost means nothing. If Rafael played on a bad team he'd average 40 and 20 easy but he plays on a great TEAM so he doesnt have to. If you look at some of the games he played early in the season he was dominating and his stats dropped not because his play dropped, his stats dropped simply because I put better scorers and role players around him. The only reason your player scores so much is because you have to rely on him to score that much)

Also he averages LESS PPG then my player and your players plays on a weaker team then Rafael

Last edited by TheZenMaster at 08/11/2014 23:00:01

This Post:
262064.4 in reply to 262064.3
Date: 08/15/2014 23:32:34
Overall Posts Rated:
Actually no smartass my guy averages more. He is putting up 30 a game. Simon is my only big transfer so far obviously he is gonna be the man but i have the money to go for more. Simon is also I believe my top assister.

This Post:
262064.5 in reply to 262064.4
Date: 08/16/2014 14:30:16
Overall Posts Rated:
Kid, look at his PPG.......he also just scored a whole 9 points last game!!!!! STAR..........You realize like I said PPG means almost nothing as well.......every player whose active plans for Rafeal because if they dont the game is over before it even starts.....He also does this whilest having other star players around him. Though none of them are as dominant as him they could star on many other teams. Theres a reason Rafeal averages 24 point 19 boards and 3 blocks while shooting 60% from the field and 40% from downtown. While Simon averages 23 points 4 assist and 3 boards a games shooting 48% from the field and 44% from downtown.....You cant argue stats if you yourself are relying so heavily on them. (Plus my stats come straight from your and my players profile instead of your made up stats)