Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/31/2020 13:01:30
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
It was December 8th. The U21 Team has just suffered a gut-wrenching loss to the Italians in the semifinals. I was just going along my day at work, trying to get my day done. I receive a ton of DMs on Discord. Sources upon sources were clamoring for me to get back in the booth, in the news room. They remember the good times of the Mountain Eagles. They remember the times I was a head scout. They remember the times I was a coach for the National Team at some point.

America needed answers. They needed a reporter.

I've been hired by the "Dark Cabal" as many have labeled to be their NT Reporter, for a salary of eleventy thousand dollars a year, effective immediately. I go back to my old desk where I wrote many Eagle articles as a teenager, and dusted the spiders and roaches away.

I went to work.

The following season for the USA U21 would see familiar faces, such as Dennis Rico, who played some time for the U21 the season prior. "It feels much better playing on my own, without Tito or Kris harassing me in the locker room; those times were tough. I wanted to leave practice daily but I had to listen to what Gforce said." We also see the Koenig twins square off as well as Michael Walters and August Hiatt get the start against Paraguay. America was ready to come out with a vengeance as coach Gforce had this to say in pregame interviews: "[Beep] the world, we gonna bring inside isolation back."

It seemed as if Paraguay had a little bit too much fun with the Christmas festivities, as many of their players showed up to the game vividly drunk or passed out. America made slight work of them, pushing the ball with no mercy en route to a 129-64 slaughtering. Sterling Koenig ended up receiving the game ball , for hitting 3 three pointers and scoring 20 points in the contest. "I don't need new Game Engine, I am the game engine." is all he said in post-game interviews.

Stay tuned as the U21 faces off against Puerto Rico next week, hopefully there won't be any New Years hangovers!

This is tough, reporting.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
307819.2 in reply to 307819.1
Date: 01/01/2021 11:53:55
Overall Posts Rated:
Great post, tough. Keep up the good work!

This Post:
307819.3 in reply to 307819.2
Date: 01/05/2021 18:42:57
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
the real question is...what the hell is going on with the senior team???

https://youtu.be/2r3Xs9sBEVg

relegated to the purgatory of the consolation tournament after flaming out of Repechage with the final indignity of a 23 point thrashing from the Germans! Actually it looks as if dear leader has intentionally thrown in the towel, 2-3 and a Princeton? Cue the looks of desolation and defeat, the hands on hips, faces staring down at the court.

https://youtu.be/LC1FggE8sc4

Hey K, if your burnt on the game just step away. No need to release your inner Andy Bernard and treat the NT like David Wallace's car. Sup.

This Post:
307819.4 in reply to 307819.3
Date: 01/07/2021 07:47:45
Overall Posts Rated:
It’s cute that you don’t understand how Repe works and that we were already eliminated. Keep trying.

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).
This Post:
307819.5 in reply to 307819.4
Date: 01/07/2021 14:01:34
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
It’s cute that you don’t understand how Repe works and that we were already eliminated. Keep trying.

No I understand perfectly well how the second chance qualifications work. And I stand by my original take, you tanked.

This Post:
307819.6 in reply to 307819.5
Date: 01/07/2021 21:42:15
Jim Almeidas Janitor Crew
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jim Almeidas Backups
Yeah let's talk about the NT in a u21 thread.....seems about right