This Post:
303516.3 in reply to 303516.1
Date: 02/29/2020 08:57:18
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
I agree with what is written above. Look at the team's roster. We have a few teams made only of national players. Malaysian players are rare and we (me included) tend to pay a little bit more than the market price to unsure that the player stays or returns safely home. This is not the first time a Malaysian team overpaid for a Malaysian player and it will happen again.

Cheers,
Nicolas

Edit: please, also look at when teams were created, RedDevilz Basketball Club is one of the oldest team in the country, it was created during season 3. The other team you refer to was created during season 20. The history shows that these 2 teams are no cheaters.

Last edited by Nico4nicolas at 02/29/2020 09:02:44

This Post:
303516.4 in reply to 303516.1
Date: 02/29/2020 09:18:10
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi,

It's good that you pay attention to our player.

I never wanted to sell this player for cheap anyway, if he stay, i am happy to train him as the potential is high for my team.

However, i am in mid of restructuring my team for few more seasons, so i simply put out all three of my new draft to see if can capture money for future expansion purpose.

I have never msg or talk to any active here here. In fact, i am always quite in this league. So, i will never have any intention to cheat.

If any manager feel they need these new potential young player, they can have it, just pay whatever money that i simply put up to transfer market.

That as simple as that.

Thanks.