BuzzerBeater Forums

BB New Zealand > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
301991.2 in reply to 301991.1
Date: 11/20/2019 10:29:31
São Paulo Seekers
Liga Nacional
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Osasco Confessors
Hello, everyone! My name is Rafael, from Brazil, and Im playing BB since season 10, this is my first try at coaching a national team, and I choose New Zealand because i just love the country!

I think I have enough experience to bring to the table for NZ U21, also i have a friendly job so I can stay online at any time, including the game times from asian tournaments.
I do not have experience coaching NT, but i have the knowledge and I can listen for improvements and discuss strategies/set development plans for young players for NT.

Thank you!

This Post:
301991.3 in reply to 301991.2
Date: 11/20/2019 18:44:19
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings everyone.

As mentioned in a previous forum post, I started playing the game in season 13, under the team name "Auckland Rovers". I decided to stop playing the game due to a lack of motivation, though decided to come back as there are no other online basketball management games like BB.

I've decided to run for our U21 team as I feel as though I have seen a huge decline in the greatness of this team and the potential for many young Kiwi ballers in this game. This then has lead to a decrease in the reputation of our nation in BB.

If appointed this role, I have two main goals that I'd like to achieve in order to bring success, not only for the U21 team but also the future NT teams:
1. Providing training programs to the manager of an U21 player to maximise their potential so that they can eventually make the NT team. I have experience in this field as I trained a NT player Trevor Hardy during my stint as the manager of Auckland Rovers who went on to become the third highest assister in NT history.
2. Breaking into the top 50 nations in world ranking which then I can improve upon to hopefully bring success to this nation.

Again, although I may not seem like a likely manager to bring success to this nation, I will hopefully work with the team I have and hopefully you guys to discuss team lineups so that we could hopefully compete with the best of the best in our continent and the world. I also have a track record with Auckland Rovers where I made it to the NZBL multiple times and was challenging for the NZBL title in many occasions.

Cheers!