BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
301838.2 in reply to 301838.1
Date: 11/20/2019 06:40:22
Smallfries
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Smallfries II
***VOTE FOR ISAIAH***

Everyone, I am announcing my candidacy for U21 Coach.

I know a lot of people know me by now but let me talk a little bit about what my resume holds.

I have been part of the NT/U21 community dating all the way back to season 16, and really getting involved around season 18 helping with scouting, game planning, and training. I was one of the first American Owners to really train JR and boy did I hear a lot of negative feedback about it (look where JR stands today, we have come a long way). A similar, less known piece of information - I was also one of the first USA owners to find the advantages of SB and had quite a few discussions with Magiker back in the day about the importance of having it and what it can provide.

Later in my career I became the Luxembourg NT manager. This is where I learned the nuts and bolts of truly being a manager and being relied upon to make good decisions for the team.

After my Luxembourg experience, I finally became the USA NT manager. This was at a down time for USA as our previous manager botted, and we had failed to make it out of the Americas Tournament and into World's. Also at this time we had lost our database of prospects.

I was tasked with creating a new NT database and spent countless hours compiling information manually which was later able to transfer to Tough's database "The Bronson".

While being NT manager I was able to take the team to World's and win Silver ( I still think about it to this day how close we were to gold).

One thing about me you all should know is that I am not a fan of forcing people to train certain ways. Rather, I help owners incorporate their own ideas into what could help the U21/NT. While I do think we still need the typical players and it's important to have set plans to create constant monsters, I understand there is still a place for Niche players for certain circumstances.

I've always been a little on the outside looking in within the USA community just because of my different thinking about tactics and players, but I'm 100% confident that I'm your best candidate and I can help create a team that can win World's Gold. Not to mention, I am your bridge between the different groups of people that would like to help within the community.

***VOTE FOR ISAIAH***