USA - IV.35 > 100 win League Iv club

100 win League Iv club

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
297725.22 in reply to 297725.20
Date: 01/31/2019 18:41:21
Overall Posts Rated:
If you go into debt, you will be charged a 5% penalty each week until you are positive again at the time of a economic update. If your account is below -$500,000 at the time of a weekly economic update, you are given two weeks to bring your account back above -$500,000. Failure to reach that mark will result in all of your players being put on the transfer list automatically with a starting price of $0. If, after your players are sold, you are still not above -$500,000, you will be fired as the manager at the next economic update. Debt and bankruptcy are the first items calculated in the economic update each week. "Available cash after bids" does not count as money for the purposes of computing bankruptcy or the 5% interest penalty on a negative balance. Players must sell prior to the weekly economic update for these credits to pull you out of bankrupt

Note I was fired for the playoffs and I had to sale OR fire one week before playoffs happen because of bankruptcy files. I had to fire and get ready for a whole season of no pay to build my team and use a reset.