BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Suggestions of the smaller kind

Suggestions of the smaller kind (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/14/2016 15:38:14
Ratu BK
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Disclaimer: Despite years of playing Buzzerbeater, I cannot seem to find my way around the forum (which in itself could be a suggestion for improvement I guess, but its probably on me)
But here are a few random suggestions, maybe they could be moved to the right forum by a Mod if its in the wrong place?

* Move the age when a player starts to drop. Higher potential players sometimes wont make it up to their cap, and if they do, they get only a short peak before the drops starts coming fast. My suggestion would be that the drops start at 34 instead of 33. Or better yet, make it a hidden stat weather or not the player age gracefully :D (some players do fall off a cliff early and some seem to age well)

* Reduce the number of extremely low-potential players in the draft. Sorting through all the garbage players (potential 1 or 2) just drains too many draft points and might discourage people from investing in draft, which makes smaller nations National teams suffer. A slight increase in mid-to high potentials (say all-star to MVP) wouldnt hurt either.

* Reduce the numbers of giants, players with height 7.3" or up should be a bigger deal I think.

Ok, enough with that. A great game can always get a little bit better, but all in all BB is a charm to play.
/Rufferto

This Post:
278750.2 in reply to 278750.1
Date: 05/14/2016 16:07:18
This Post:
278750.3 in reply to 278750.2
Date: 05/14/2016 16:15:11
Ratu BK
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks, copied it there instead.