BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > 1st Team v 2nd Team

1st Team v 2nd Team

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/21/2015 02:42:27
Overall Posts Rated:
i read in the new season posts that Utopia managers can (once a season) organise a game against their 1st team.

Firstly, how and where can this be found and set?

Secondly, do we need to have supporter to access it?

If anyone could answer these two questions that would be great.

EXTRA: As a discussion starter...

...what do people think of this new option?

I really like the idea and have wanted to be able to do this since Utopia was created. Although my two teams aren't equal enough to really enjoy it this feature does allow for us to trial certain tactics and, more importantly, see how they really work given that we have exclusive access to every player's stats on both teams.

This Post:
275392.3 in reply to 275392.2
Date: 11/21/2015 06:51:36
Overall Posts Rated:
I really like the idea and have wanted to be able to do this since Utopia was created. Although my two teams aren't equal enough to really enjoy it this feature does allow for us to trial certain tactics and, more importantly, see how they really work given that we have exclusive access to every player's stats on both teams.

It's more here as a fun option to play against yourself. Many here have made friends in the community and can set up scrimmages or PL games against people they know and can share some or total informations about skills and pre-planned tactics to test out things. One test per season shouldn't give you a lot of private information, nor help you too much to train.

True, but still provides a small oportunity.

Btw, EGM-Perpete...can you answer my first two questions please?

This Post:
275392.5 in reply to 275392.4
Date: 11/22/2015 09:46:21
Overall Posts Rated:
Cool
+1

Thanks mate