This Post:
267163.6 in reply to 267163.1
Date: 01/25/2015 13:42:08
Trenton Thunder
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Camden Riversharks
This was very helpful. With a new team (just since Dec. 23) I've been focused on arena building and training and controlling my total player salary. My staff salary total was a couple of thousand higher than the league average. I was okay with that, but this thread prompted me to look more carefully at that issue. My trainer is lvl 4, which is okay, but his salary has gotten over $19,000. So I went shopping for a cheaper lvl 4 trainer, and found that there are guys bidding $50,000 and more for that type of trainer. Seems crazy to me. But I've found some cheaper lvl 4 trainers that I will try to get, and using the BuzzerManager calculator I see that I can get my money back within three weeks. Great!

I also then looked at what I was paying for my PR-Manager, also lvl 4. I decided that I could go with a lvl 3 manager, and could get my money back on a cheap lvl 3 PR-Manager, with a $1000 bid, in two weeks.

At least in my quick look, and there may be other managers bidding for the staff I've put in the bids on, it just doesn't seem necessary to go high on bids for staff.

Last edited by dharmabums at 01/25/2015 13:42:49