BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > I'm confused?

I'm confused? (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/24/2014 22:14:38
Overall Posts Rated:
So I have recently bought some players from the transfer list. There are all young around 18-21 and skill level are good in a way. But for some reason, I keep losing games every time though. I don't know what's going on. I try to change our offense style every time to see which one would work.

http://www.buzzerbeater.com/team/23808/players.aspx

I've been training them, but we keep losing our games though.
Please help

Edit Perpete:
Edited link

Last edited by GM-Perpete at 11/24/2014 22:44:49

This Post:
265156.3 in reply to 265156.1
Date: 11/26/2014 14:42:35
Overall Posts Rated:
They can be very good If you train them towards a tactic and defense. I don't think all young is the answer.. ok. I think 5 will do. because training will get problematic with 10 young unless your building uneven players for tactics of tool basing, remember training is done by the week and they need certain amount of minutes and starts. Also build towards the tactic of play not just build them. The higher your go up the less young you will need because of level of play in skill also you'll have solid better players. Not sayin g you can have any young in the top levels but you cant have alot because of skill lack.

You can play from my seeing motion, push the ball, maybe low post /3-2 zone,m2m. If you lose a game keep track of lowest things. Because those wont change a lot unless they getting better o you using advanced tactis and donthave right skills, exp. 1 position training is faster than whole team training.

What that means is 1 player is your cash cow , you can do 2 or 3 player training as well. In small find a few leaders to build around. The best one should get the most attention, that does not mean neglect players.

Seeing players with good skills mean nothing in my book unless you understand tactics and what he can bring on the road / at home , every night.. Every league is differ, You cant expect the same results, his bench play is important on the road. A time will come to do such things. What you can do research them. dnt just buy him because he young allstar with high skills, he can still be a dud in any league. It training and tactics that make him shine

Defense is important. me personally I like a outside shooting team, its very for me to build it. A lot like inside shooting, they are cheaper to do ( look inside, low post ,Iso.) What you need is team than play a array of tactic. I personally do that. I try to keep the outside stronger and use the mid level( balanced) tactics , those are my deal breakers..

One thing a manager cant do on BB is guess your bench in point production output. If they try you can really know how their team is built after that. You can actually control that bench production if your smart in tactics. Use it as weapon to read your opponent. Also read the training guides on positions of player. then address the right amount of that to tactics once you understand how it work some what.

good luck

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 11/26/2014 14:54:19

This Post:
265156.6 in reply to 265156.4
Date: 11/27/2014 18:06:14
Overall Posts Rated:
Your ignorance just now is outstanding and way off topic.? I assume your playing here. How do you know I wasn't in the top level before?? That's the that deal breaker. I'm here to test tactics more in depth. Because I didn't before.?< please read that slowly.. B3 is only real competition in my opinion. I have said it before.

I said it before and I'll said it again,the game does not change in how it works regardless of level , you can evaluate in the lower ranks better than in the top ranks for tactics and players, why do you think teams farm in the lower ranks ? Hmm it has nothing to do with cost.

As matter of fact it would help you more to farm in the higher ranks. You get better trainers and etc with arena income. The money come rolling in better. Player get trained, faster better. All you is 2 vey good young player this will not hinder your winning in the top league. If know how manage money and tactics you just helped your team enter b3 for very long long time with those young players. that s not bs its a fact. you need a expensive team to win.. you just need a cost effective one for the tactics set.

How does it feel be humbled.?

Look at his this level of play?? which one is closer?. If you don't like my advice this take this one here^^ and leave the other be to the person I spoke to. He can heed or hinder. But I was him would listen to everything. Thats you get better one side your team or playing way you wont get far. Btw I don't need to get far now, I have been there.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 11/27/2014 18:13:56

This Post:
265156.7 in reply to 265156.5
Date: 11/27/2014 18:31:32
Overall Posts Rated:
#2 AGE young players are expensive. Training can be hard to understand. Don't pay a lot of money for young guys you can't or wont train anyway. Look for players between age 24~32.

#3 BUild your arena. Most likely you go down to V. That is normal. Focus on your arena for now, the more seats you have to sell to fans the better your financial situation later on.

ON #2 I disagree on age.. . what he can do is go to a forgien country and get his youth 18-20 no higher.. some managers are throwing a lot of good youth away for cheap every week. Should be no more than 75-100k to attain 3 solid youth. Nor did I say 75k per bid, but 75-100k total to get 3 a good solid players. Its about training that counts.

He does not have to go down to level 4 to build an arena. As matter of fact,it would smarter to stay were he is ,because the money he will get in 4league is slightly greater. He need to learn to use his vets in games from the bench or mix them up with youth. Nothing more or less. He can and will do fine. Once he find his team rhythm.

This Post:
265156.9 in reply to 265156.8
Date: 11/28/2014 10:43:03
Overall Posts Rated:
If all I say is a lie, then why tell you? Also its off topic.

On top of that, your older team was nothing special, trust me I know.