BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Best Defender of these 3?

Best Defender of these 3?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/12/2014 06:12:28
Overall Posts Rated:
I am working on the match ups for the next game. So could you help me pick the right defender for this super SF Julius Ceasar Borja (18304657)? Thanks in advance.

A.
Outside Def.: sensational
Handling: sensational
Inside Def.: strong
Rebounding: proficient
Shot Blocking: awful

B.
Outside Def.: tremendous
Handling: prominent
Inside Def.: strong
Rebounding: average
Shot Blocking: mediocre

C.
Outside Def.: strong
Handling: awful
Inside Def.: prolific
Rebounding: wondrous
Shot Blocking: respectable

This Post:
262666.2 in reply to 262666.1
Date: 09/12/2014 07:56:36
Overall Posts Rated:
he is pretty good...a real scoring machine.
even though his 3pt shooting is amazing,the fact that he has an average of over 60% shooting for his 2 pointers makes him a really tough one to defend.
but since you are the underdog in the game,i would say go with the 3rd player.yes he has poor skills to stop an outside shot but your opponent does not seem to be a fan of outside offenses.he mostly uses inside or a balanced offense.so it will be better if a player with better inside defense stats is defending him

This Post:
262666.3 in reply to 262666.2
Date: 09/12/2014 09:41:40
Overall Posts Rated:
I initially wanted to put player C to defend the Super SF. But when I checked my opponent's stats, I found out that this super SF is really the anchor of the team regardless of the offensive tactics the team uses. If I can limit this super SF, then I have a good chance for an upset.

I also want to add that:
Player A has good outside offense
Player B has poor offense
Player C has good inside offense

Maybe I need to take player A away from a good scorer so that he won't foul out quickly. Thanks for the time and input sir!