Lubnan - I.1 > The Title is up to a Tie Breaker

The Title is up to a Tie Breaker

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
180359.3 in reply to 180359.2
Date: 04/17/2011 10:24:28
Overall Posts Rated:
This has been the case for the past 3 seasons .. KOM plays his starters in game 1 and 3 and reserves in game 2.. It benefits both of us as we get an additional income from the game .. This season is going for KOM.. Next season a different story .. will the KOM remain King of Monoi or turn into Prince of Monoi? We'll see :p
I like the development in this league this season as many teams are aspiring: KOM, Jadzz, Leb Storm are definitely the favorites for the title next season .. Tropical, Until Spring have a chance depending on how much money they have .. Up and coming Saggesse Ashrafiyi, Bekaa, Reemz, Lebanons will have a say in the playoffs.. I hope more teams join "actively"!!
We must choose our U21 coach, preferably one of the mentioned managers please come forward and nominate yourself for this position. Let us know who is interested and best of luck for all.
I hope u all develope young Lebanese players for the NT rather than foreigners .. Also if a young prospect with high potential that u do not intend to train, kindly sell him and let some one else train him like KOM suggested.
Thank all :)