BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Great Idea 4 our players By A Newbiie

Great Idea 4 our players By A Newbiie (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/02/2009 14:01:44
Overall Posts Rated:
Ima newbie to buzzerbeater and I was going thru these suggestion forums and I hear that there is no end of the season awards for our players in which I think that sucks.. SO I was thinking in order for us to get that to the guys that created this site...

R-O-Y-Whoever wins Rookie Of the Year should be from the previous Season draft like Season's 10 draft...

Defensive Player Of the Year- Whoever Has the most rebounds, blocks, and maybe steals, or even his game ratings...

Most Improved Player- I know that this maybe difficult but the player that has made a drastic upgrade from the previous season.. Rookie's that just been drafted cannot win this award..

Sixth Man- This player that wins this award must have come off the bench more than 12 games this season... Must not start more than 10 games this season...

Scoring title- This explains it... The player that scores the most this current season that he has played in..

MVP- This award should not go to the player that scores the most in the current season... It Should goto the player that helped his team out alot..( Meaning Pts, Assts, Blocks, Steals,Minutes, and Match Rating...)

All Star Weekend- There should be awards for winning the 3 point shootout and whoever performed the most in the AllStar game..

Tell Me what you guys think

This Post:
117663.2 in reply to 117663.1
Date: 11/02/2009 14:31:05
Overall Posts Rated:
Tell Me what you guys think

This guy thinks someone suggested most of these a week ago: (116878.1). Sorry.

This Post:
117663.3 in reply to 117663.2
Date: 11/02/2009 15:13:50
Overall Posts Rated:
agreed.

../juicified