Philippines - IV.8 > The Finals: League IV.8

The Finals: League IV.8

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
265979.7 in reply to 265979.6
Date: 01/18/2015 10:50:16
Overall Posts Rated:
After a frustrating game 2, season 27 and now 2 time League IV.8 Champs TDB came out more ready and showed more maturity clinching their 2nd title where the team also got their first title.

"After game 2, we were sent back to earth man. Everybody in the team, including myself, the fans and the management, we all thought we're gonna sweep the season again for the 2nd time." Team captain Telan said during the post game press conference. "We learned a very valuable lesson, the boys really came out tonight and showed more maturity playing defense, game 2 we gave up too many free throws and we were out rebounded and tonight, we did better defense giving them only 14 free throws compared to 21 the last time. We also out hustled them on rebounds. I guess game 2 was our alarm clock that really woke us up. BCK made this series exciting and competitive props to them man."

"This team is not about who's the most popular or who's more talented. I tell you, there are people in this team who are more capable, more skillful or talented than me. When I got injured, I wasn't worried. When they lost game 2 and I saw them heads down in the locker room, I know it's just a lil wake up call that hey we're not invisible. And honestly I was there messing up with them. I was like, hey guys, what's up with the 2 point loss man? Can't you close the series without me? And I was laughing hard, but really, I was just a lil piece of a puzzle of this great team. I am a better player because of them, we are champs because this team is composed of people who build each other up." Said the scoring champ Celodonio Dullano who was seen cheering and motivating his team mates from the sideline during the game.

Super sub Gregory Herpin who showed up big time exploding with a big 43 pt output topped all scorers for the season 29 champs TDB.

Last edited by Anak ng Hari at 01/18/2015 10:54:04

This Post:
265979.8 in reply to 265979.7
Date: 01/26/2015 08:31:12
Overall Posts Rated:
Oreo Cookie fan here, galing ng rookie niyong si Terrence Pilapil mala "The Beast" ang laro, bagay sakanya ang monicker na yan! Goodluck this season galingan niyo!

This Post:
265979.9 in reply to 265979.8
Date: 03/10/2016 13:29:26
Overall Posts Rated:
For new teams:

Welcome sa Buzzerbeater, naghahanap ako ng mga all star players and higher potential na 18 years of age. Paki copy-paste yung stats nila at send sa akin.

For Pilipinas Trainers

If you are training star potential from ages 18-21 please send me stats of your player paki copy paste din. Thank you. If you need any help in training just send me a message. Feel free to join the forum section titled U21 scouting.

Just click on my name to send me a message Vader (54761)