This Post:
281532.10 in reply to 281532.9
Date: 09/28/2016 01:44:59
EDH Wolves
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
I will get those picks out tomorrow.....couldn't tonight as FIFA 17 came out and ended up playing waaaaaay to long...

Cws

This Post:
281532.11 in reply to 281532.10
Date: 09/28/2016 17:05:44
EDH Wolves
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Cws33 here again for this weeks edition of Tourney Survivor....

In last week's episode, the Big 8 Tribe took the lead over the Great 8 7-5 as the Bulls laid down some manure on the Wolves (and btw, we are still airing out the arena after last week's disaster), Work in Progress was laid off by the GoZags, and the GS Warriors were nipped by the Silver Dogs.

So now this weeks games. And btw, wach week they get more tricky as not only are the better teams left but teams have to make that choice between league play vs tourney play.

Ice Man (5-3) vs Div IV Miami Makers (7-1) - Miami is a solid Div IV team and has some U-21 players who could make a difference and it looks like the Ice Men will be playing their second string so it will be a tight one either way....in the end the men will put those warm weather guy on ice at home.

The Bullets (5-3) at Div IV Sinwell (8-0) - Another quality Div IV team that can make some noise especially as they are at home only problem is they have a short bench, it all depends on whether the Bullets are firing on all cylinders or not. I see a tight one either way with the sinners prevailing.

Sungrazers (4-4) vs Div III Zebras (4-4) - Both teams rested up for this one so I see the Zebras out-shined at home in this one.

Thunder Gods (3-5) at Div III High Point Haters (7-1) - The Gods have spoken and will prevail as the Haters went bot and have now return this week.....

Big Todd and the Monsters (2-6) vs Div IV San Antonio Toros (4-4) - The Monsters in the post Verecker era will use their toreador skills on the Toros in this one to advance...

Super Stars (0-8) at Div IV Navajo Nation Advent (4-4) - A well rested starts team will shine as the Nation just doesn't have enough in the end.....

Pwnstrz (6-2) at Div IV The Die Slow (6-2) - The Pwnstrz will lay their marker down as Die Slow are not quick enough for them, even at home.....

The Closers (5-3) vs Div IV Kings31 (7-1) - The Kings are a balanced and solid Div IV squad but the Closers will finish out tourney run this week.....

Funky Town Fire (5-3) vs Div III King Vipers (7-1) - The Vipers are a good Div III team but going to OT on Sat night and on the road against the Fire, I dont think they can slither past the Vipers in this one.....

10inch Vertical (4-4) at Div IV Yellow Hornets (2-6) - Even if they called in the Green Hornet I dont think the Yellow Hornets can stand up to the Vertical in this week's match....

Rip City Outlaws (1-7) at Div III GTZ (5-3) - Will be an interesting match as both teams look out of gas, I get the feeling though that the Outlaws will steal this one ......

As Porky Pig would say, bd,bd, bd, thats all folks....)

Div II
1 - 9
2 - 9
3 - 14
4 - 12

Last edited by cws33 at 09/28/2016 17:07:42

Cws
This Post:
281532.12 in reply to 281532.11
Date: 09/28/2016 20:19:07
Overall Posts Rated:

Sungrazers (4-4) vs Div III Zebras (4-4) - Both teams rested up for this one so I see the Zebras out-shined at home in this one.

I was hoping to get one or two more bot games in the cup this season, but it's not looking like that's going to happen.

This Post:
281532.13 in reply to 281532.12
Date: 10/04/2016 23:33:46
EDH Wolves
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
cws33 here again and time for this week's edition of Survivor 36 Div II.4....

In last weeks episode 10 inch Vertical was stung and chopped off at the knees by Yellow Hornets, further cementing the Big 8 tribe's lead 7-4

So this week teams could be preparing for next weeks tuesday tourney games as it is All-Star week!! So team might be putting a little bit more into it ..... at the expense of some game shape . - Ed note - just realized that the All-Star game is in two weeks....which makes some of the strategies puzzling.....

Onto the games....

San Diego Eagles (8-2) vs Div IV la Thunder (10-0) - Looks like the Eagles are prepped so unless LA can bring in a Earthquake, the thunder just dont have enough....Eagles flying high in this one ....

Ice Man (7-3) vs Div IV Rabid Rabbits (8-2) - The 9-man rabbits just dont have enough, as Ice Man freezed those bunnies this week.....

SunGrazers (6-4) at Div IV Wolf Dogs (8-2) - Wolf Dogs are at home and they rested their best player (and bet they at least play normal) is it enough though.....I see the grazers blinding the Dogs in this close game....

The Bullets (6-4) at Div IV Philly Dribble (9-1) - Philly is another team that has prepared for this one....however the Bullets are locked and loaded as well....The Bullets shoot them down this week...

Thunder Gods (4-6) vs NBBA Extra Crispy (3-7) - Extra Crispy's diet is Div II.4 teams this year....as they will fry the Gods this week as they are well prepared......

Big Head Todd & the Monsters (2-8) at Div IV Wheeling Wantons (8-2) - Big Todd will scare the Wantons in this week's match and leave Wheeling reeling.....

Super Stars (0-10) at Div III South Fayette Reds (6-4) - The Super Stars are playing for the Tourney at this point and are read to sing the blues to the reds and their fans this week.....

Pwnstrz (8-2) vs Div III St. Louis Redbirds (7-3) - The Redbirds are rested but the Pwnstrz are as well....by the end of the night the strz will put the redbirds up for sale.....

The Closers (7-3) vs Div IV Recons (6-4) - No sure who is on point for the Recons and unless its Audie Murphy the Closers will finish the visitors run this week...

Funky Town Fire (6-4) vs Div III Super Sonics - The Super Sonics have rested some stars but are they super enough....I see the Funky lighting their fire in this close one at home....

Rip City Outlaws (2-8) vs Div III PekingDuck (6-4) - The Ducks are going to give it a go but the Outlaws have more than enough to corral the visitors this week....

So thats it for this week's games.....I see teams playing up and trying to get that extra game next week.....and btw, no bots this week.... a first for the season

As a reminder dont go to Vegas on this picks

This week's game of the week.

Now what is the Div II competition doing...

1 - 7
2 - 6
3 - 10
4 - 11 woot woot

Last edited by cws33 at 10/05/2016 23:24:25

Cws
This Post:
281532.14 in reply to 281532.13
Date: 10/05/2016 00:50:39
Overall Posts Rated:
They look like they've been saving up Enthusiasm, too.

This Post:
281532.15 in reply to 281532.14
Date: 10/06/2016 20:01:09
Overall Posts Rated:
Oh good grief - I thought they'd maybe CT, so I Normal'd.
This is going to be overkill.

This Post:
281532.16 in reply to 281532.15
Date: 10/12/2016 00:34:16
EDH Wolves
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Cws33 here once again and time for this week's edition of Survivor.

In last week's episode teams were falling like Bugsy Moran's guys in the St. Valentines Day massacre....the Thunder Gods were grounded by the High Point Haters...Funky Town were snake bit by the Vipers.....10in Vertical were stung by the Hornets...and lastly the Outlaws were arrested by GTZ....which has left the Big 8 in a comanding lead of 6-2 survivors.

Now for this week's games...and its a tough lineup

San Diego Eagles (9-3) at NBBA Eugene Register-Guard (11-1) - The Eagles have been flying high but the Guard are the class of the NBBA.

Ice Man (8-4) vs Div III Los Angeles Killa Beez (11-1) - The Beez are a class Div III team and are rested but the Ice appear to have saved enough for this one and are at home....though anything could happen in this one...the question is....who wants it most...

The Bullets (8-4) at Div III Burlington Orbitals (5-7) - The Orbitals are a one man team (Negrete) who is worn out while the Bullets are locked, loaded and rested some starters....the bullets knock off the home team in this one...

The Sungrazers (7-5) vs Div IV 2 Feet Left (12-0) - 2 Feet have put on quite a dance in Div IV this year and have good depth but the Sungrazers rested some starters and will shine in this one....

Big Todd and the Monsters (2-10) vs NBBA Extra Crispy (4-8) - Big Todd is not as scary as they once were and Div II eating Extra Crispy will consume their third course and feast on the monsters this week....

Super Stars (0-12) vs Div III W&C Bball Club (5-7) - The Super Stars will not be distracted this week and continue their Tourney quest as W&C doesn't have enough in this one...

Pwnstrz (10-2) at NBBA Issaquah Iguanas (6-6) - With two close games this week, the pwnstrz look like they have run out of markers in this one as the Iquanas will pounce at home in this one....

The Closers (8-4) at NBBA Milwaukee Bucks (6-6) - With two close games this week, the closers dont have enough to compete with the Bucks at home in this one...

Well thats how it looks Div II.4 has seen and incredible number of NBBA teams in the tourney this year and by all appearances the Great 8 will be done Thursday night.... and how often do you see NBBA teams visit multiple times with Extra Crispy 3 times and Eugene 2...

We will see how it all plays out on Thurday in another gripping episode of Tourney Survivor Div II.4

Now for the other Divisions

I - 7
II - 3
III - 7
IV - 8

Last edited by cws33 at 10/12/2016 00:38:17

Cws
This Post:
281532.17 in reply to 281532.16
Date: 10/13/2016 21:06:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Nothing like being sick and then exhausted to miss setting 2 line-yps this week . :@

This Post:
281532.18 in reply to 281532.17
Date: 10/13/2016 21:49:03
Overall Posts Rated:
The coaching decisions made during games are extremely annoying.

This Post:
281532.19 in reply to 281532.18
Date: 10/13/2016 22:31:39
EDH Wolves
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
The coaching decisions made during games are extremely annoying.

Yep some days I want to fire my coach....or make him piss in a cup as a minimum

Cws
This Post:
281532.20 in reply to 281532.19
Date: 10/18/2016 01:02:42
EDH Wolves
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
EDH Wolves II
Well its All-Star week so its the Monday Night Edition of Survivor Div II.4, cws33 here brining you tomorrows game prognostications....

But first lets see what happenned to last week's participants....the Eagles were grounded by Eugene-Register Guard (will note the Eagles tried real hard to no avail though it went to OT), Big Todd & the Monsters were left in the fryer by Extra Crispy, the pwnstars gave it a go as well but could not slither by the Issaquah Iguanas, and lastly the Closers were kicked out by the Milwaukee Bucks.....leaving the Big 8 this year's Div II.4 winner with four team left....and the Great 8 Island below water

As we are in All-Star week - all teams will have their starters available....thus makes my life easier tonight

Our four games are as follows:

Ice Man (9-4) at Div III CC Mavs (6-7) - The Mavs have done well to make it this far buy the Men will Ice them in this one....

The Bullets (9-4) at Div III Deportive Saprissa (3-10) - Deportive has also done well advancing this far but the Bullets have too much ammunition for this match and will advance in this one....

The Sungrazers (7-6) at NBBA Silver Dogs (5-8) - Unless the Sungrazers can blind the home team the Dogs will swarm the visitors in this one.....

Super Stars (0-13) vs Div III PuffPuffPass (8-5) - The Stars will advance in this one as they will just say no to PuffPuffPass and continue to advance in the Tourney....

So thats all for tomorrow nights games...you can probably take those to Vegas and not be in too much trouble....unless that Super Star game is in Colorado....

Game of the Week

Here is how the competition is doing

I - 6
II - 2
III - 5
IV - 4

Thats all for now....See ya in a couple of days.....

Last edited by cws33 at 10/18/2016 01:04:12

Cws
Advertisement