BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Live draft viewer

Live draft viewer

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/21/2019 00:00:58
Overall Posts Rated:
So without changing the process of the draft itself (although I think there are ideas out there for that, and so that would be cool too...)

Would it be possible to build a Draft viewer that would function something like that game viewer- basically we could watch a live draft action based on the results of the draft logic that is run (not new logic, just a fun way of displaying it)

My idea would be that we (each individual team) see the list as we sorted it- 1-48, but at the time we are looking at the viewer (all points, scouting and sorting completed already) we see a full list of names, heights, positions, potential and salary. Now we see how our list looks and we watch pick by pick as each team plucks guys out from the list seeing those names go here and there.

I think this could be a fun/exciting thing to watch each season over just going to your page and seeing what 3 guys you got. We do have an overview list but its just al ist of names, we can't see anything about hte players we have to click on each individually to see what anyone got. Kinda lame.

Could be more fun to have a live draft thing to view. Maybe it would run 5 minutes tops (i don't think you'd want to draw it out very long.

The single game performance data might be a nice addition as each player is added. THings like average stats of highschool career etc. would seem more interesting/full but since those don't currently exist that would be an addition to the draft process itself.

This Post:
297626.3 in reply to 297626.2
Date: 01/23/2019 09:16:53
Overall Posts Rated:
Great suggestion!