Which guard?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/11/2018 14:05:03
Hemet Hooligans
III.16
Overall Posts Rated:
I have two point guards i'll be using in an upcoming big game, though i'm not sure which one to start. I'll be playing a inside offense and my opponent almost always plays a 3-2 defense. Both point guards have the same TSP's, one has a much better outside defense and all around outside shooting skills, the other is okay at those, but his inside game is significantly better, particularly inside shot. I've little experience with an inside offense. Any suggestions or thoughts on who to start? I guess i should ask if my assumption that my guards will get significantly more inside shots with an inside offense then my usual motion or man to man is correct also? Or is that mainly for my big guys...SF, PF and C? Thank you!

Last edited by MichTodd at 07/11/2018 14:16:49

This Post:
294630.2 in reply to 294630.1
Date: 07/11/2018 15:09:04
Springfield Storm
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I played inside offenses with guards with high IS for a long time. Guards can be very successful in an inside offense. But in my opinion, you should just do what you’ve done to get this far. This isn’t the time to get cute with your game plan. I’d choose the better defender and start them.