BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Which player to keep/sell?

Which player to keep/sell?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/11/2018 05:58:34
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey guys
I've decided to sell one of my trainees to make room for a new one next season with higher potential. Hope to get some input on which of these two to choose:

Player A: Potential 6, Danish player whom I drafted myself
Jump Shot: prominent Jump Range: sensational ↑
Outside Def.: wondrous Handling: sensational
Driving: sensational Passing: prolific
Inside Shot: mediocre Inside Def.: mediocre ↑
Rebounding: inept Shot Blocking: average
Stamina: strong Free Throw: strong

Experience: awful TSP: 91 (71 + 20)

Player B Potential 7, French player whom I bought
Jump Shot: prominent Jump Range: tremendous
Outside Def.: wondrous Handling: sensational
Driving: tremendous Passing: prolific
Inside Shot: average Inside Def.: inept
Rebounding: awful Shot Blocking: pitiful
Stamina: respectable Free Throw: average

Experience: awful TSP: 88 (73 + 15)

The long-term plan for whomever of these guys I choose to keep is that he is going to be a backup guard when I have a better starter ready. Therefore I'll only give 1-2 more seasons of training to the player I keep.
Right now I'm leaning towards selling player B, mainly because I drafted player A, so keeping him should be good for my merchandise income. What speaks towards keeping player B is his higher potential which will allow me to train him a bit further, although I'm not sure this will matter if I only train him 1-2 more seasons.
It'd be great with some thoughts from you guys on which player you think I should keep!

This Post:
294628.3 in reply to 294628.2
Date: 07/11/2018 07:58:32
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you for the answer! Just curious, what are you thinking would be a nice finish to him? I'm thinking about mainly training 1v1 forwards and OD next season.

This Post:
294628.5 in reply to 294628.4
Date: 07/11/2018 09:52:28
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for your input, really helpful

This Post:
294628.6 in reply to 294628.4
Date: 07/12/2018 06:17:17
Overall Posts Rated:
I guess that's quite a good plan.

Nice finish ... well, it depends on how much work you want to put into him. Most obvious and comfortable continuation is probably something like +2 in Handling and Driving, getting Jump Shot at the same level as Jump Range and adding as much OD as you can get.

Personally, I'd like to have a bit higher Inside Shot on him, but I guess that could be just too much trouble for the player of such potential.

With a all star potential, the Danish player is almost at the cap (92-100%) according to Buzzer Manager. With those 4 pops in driving and handling he will go to 96-100%. I do not think He could get more pops in shooting or OD