BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Philippines > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
293244.2 in reply to 293244.1
Date: 04/10/2018 09:51:50
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello!

I'm NdR619, former Italian U21 coach, we faced each other in the qualifications for U21 World Championship last season! I'd like to candidate myself here because I want to begin a new adventure, with something to build up and with manager dedicated to their nation.
I know how you love basketball and your Gilas, I've been really amazed by your press conference man and basically I would like to take everything of it, without carrying italians or whatever in my staff.
I simply want to put myself here, trying to achieve something good.

My Goals:
1. Have fun in a new community
2. Win a medal in Asia
3. Trying to qualify to the World Championship
4. Win a Gold in Asia

My Ideas:
If you followed a bit the U21 world into the last seasons maybe you know who I am and how it is my way of playing. If you vote me there will be no secret. I'll share everything I know on this game (I'm playing my 40th season here without stopping! From season 2 to season 41) and on the U21, on the training plan and on how to combine players to put the best lineup in place.
In 8 season with ITA U 21 I won 2 golds (1 Euro 1 World) 2 silvers (same) and 1 Bronze and I'm quite proud of how I introduced something new on the entire U21 mindset, creating very particular player's profile (i.e.: shot blocker/passing center, shooters, inside/outside focused SF...) which helped me a lot reaching my trophies and the best ever ratings for a U21: (42314). In a season in which we became Euro champ winning every match.

I'd like to carry all of this here, with none other than you. I'd like to have daily conversations, fun on the forum, even some fantasy games or whatever, all the needs to build up a strong community affection for the U21. And obviously to keep the amazing press by Pro_shot if he's available!

If you agree on this I'd like also to stay as your coach for at least 4 seasons, my goal is as I said to win a Gold here and that means to kick some ass in China (especially after what they did in the last U21 Worlds). I want to become the first Grand Slam U21 coach, that means I have to win in Asia, America and Africa, after winning in Europe. Would you be my winning team?

Last edited by NdR619 - Pilipinas U21 at 04/10/2018 10:07:59