BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > get rid of estimated timeframes

get rid of estimated timeframes

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/08/2015 05:13:55
Overall Posts Rated:
After all those years there are still questions/bug reports popping up about injury and stadium expansion time.

In my opinion, those estimates don't add any suspense/fun/excitement to the game and thus should be replaced by exact dates. That way everybody would be happy - staff does not need to investigate false bug reports and users won't be annoyed with their players taking longer to heal than expected.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
273447.3 in reply to 273447.2
Date: 09/09/2015 04:59:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Talking about injury, I felt that the first week being an estimation was OK, but once it changed it should respect 7 days a week. It seems like it's not the case and I agree that it is not necessary.

About stadium expansion, a bit of estimation is OK to me, but it should follow something like this:
If there is one delay, less chance of another delay. Several days without changes is too much and make people wonder about bugs.

It's just useless and probably takes a toll on server workload as it needs to be recalculated every day. Nobody would get hurt if we had precise dates.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular