BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Transfer filter

Transfer filter

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/20/2015 05:52:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey, I had an idea that could give some help to few population/ last ranked nations in BB, and that some coaches would obviously appreciate.

I made a suggestion some months ago, asking that we could use a filter for U21 player or NT player, but it was a bad suggestion since that could be easily used by NT coaches to study other team players...

This time my suggestion is a filter that would only list player of the 20 (or 15 idk) last ranked nationalities! Apart from other fields that you place, for example age<19 and potential > superstar, if you had this checkbox selected, you would have players from the few populated nationalities.

This would be a pretty good addon for people to get players that could go to the National team more easily than in they're top countries and it would improve the bad teams. Would bring a little more balance to NT's probably ;)

I made this suggestion because I was searching for young players from custom nationalities (low population) and had a lot of work to select them 1 by 1!

Best regards and give me some feedback!

This Post:
273151.2 in reply to 273151.1
Date: 08/28/2015 06:07:31
Overall Posts Rated:
hmm, nobody? ahah, just delete this post then xD