BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Are you training for LI?

Are you training for LI?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
271573.3 in reply to 271573.1
Date: 07/20/2015 19:31:55
Overall Posts Rated:
That looks like a really expensive team to me but a dominant and versatile one.

Last edited by Horns23 at 07/20/2015 19:35:50

This Post:
271573.4 in reply to 271573.2
Date: 07/21/2015 15:29:40
Overall Posts Rated:
I get everyone but small foward position per position sound. I have my small fowards all around since I study Coach K Olympic team. Lebron is all-around and rest is per positon makes sense doesnt it?

Last edited by CoachWard95 at 07/21/2015 15:30:20

Heading on the right path so far. Are you?
This Post:
271573.5 in reply to 271573.1
Date: 07/21/2015 17:46:57
Overall Posts Rated:
Honestly, I only have a few seasons under my belt and I haven't been the most dedicated manager (for my team at least), but I have been an observant one. From what I have read it doesn't seem like this standard will be changing anytime soon unless something is done to balance training so outside-orientated offenses can be a bit more relevant. It is just way more efficient to train players for inside tactics so many people will continue to do so.

I think the only way your going to be able to have guys contribute to positive flow, shoot from outside, or stop inside is to build those respective specialty players.

Like a PG that can light it up from outside and contribute flow with high HA/PA while substituting OD, DR, Salary, and even some secondaries....but at the end of the day you get these guys: Jason Terry (CG) -LOW END-, Tony Parker -HIGH END-

P.S. This link gave me a new perspective on builds and basketball positions in general, you guys should definitely take a look --> http://www.wired.com/2012/04/analytics-basketball/

This Post:
271573.6 in reply to 271573.4
Date: 07/23/2015 23:12:24
Overall Posts Rated:
BB and real life basketball have nothing in common. BB is totally different from the NBA because this is a game not real life. You can't really make real life teams in BB and Lebron James is probably not possible to make. There just isn't any realism in BB. Plenty of people have told you that real life and BB don't go together. You have about 3 seasons under your belt and it seems like you haven't made much progress on understanding BB. You fired two MVP 18yr olds which is unbelievable to me. You have plenty of real life basketball knowledge which is great but none of that applies to BB. When you realize BB and real life are totally differently I think you will finally start understanding the game. I'm not sure how to help besides saying the games are played through a Game engine. You need to understand the GE to find out of how the game works and is played. I love and admire the enthusiasm you bring to BB. Just keep asking questions and take advice from others.