Suggestions > Improve Staff System

Improve Staff System

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
270718.2 in reply to 270718.1
Date: 05/28/2015 07:53:34
Overall Posts Rated:
its a good idea, but in all honesty, the staffing prices for higher level staff are basically the same as what they have always been... in my opinion.

so i don't believe there is a sudden inflationary problem.

maybe a longer term (as in, always been there) supply and demand problem. But its been consistent the whole time I feel.

This Post:
270718.4 in reply to 270718.3
Date: 06/02/2015 11:00:18
Overall Posts Rated:
I saw that and i think it's a good idea because you are right there does feel to be a huge lack of qualified trainers and staff. But i will say unlike players it does make for an interesting market of transfers we don't ever talk about. I mean when you get into heating bidding over staff it comes down to what you value. I dont know how many mangers actually train and train properly if you want to say. So having a ton of really good trainers and cheap would only help teams who do it wrong. By having a limited number you make those premier trainers work to get good staff. Now PR & doctors YES should have more and lower those prices. BB sucks when your players get hurt or have 2-3 week injuries. But trainers i dont mind the limited number of good ones

This Post:
270718.5 in reply to 270718.1
Date: 06/02/2015 11:07:59
Overall Posts Rated:
staff system is okay, what we really could use are some kind of training facilites to build.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular